Chapter- Eight

ROSLYN'S POV:

I was petrified at the intensity of the noise, it was from all around as if I'm standing in a battlefield. Everyone began rushing here and there, pushing me away from where I was standing. Oh god! What is this? Shivers of fear ran throughout my body as I was being dragged away from Liam by the rushing crowd. Everyone was in rush of escaping.

I was so scared to do anything, my blood went cold and I lost my mind out of fright. Gunshots, blood, people screaming, I began palpitating, firmly gripping Rabbit Downey Jr. so I don't drop him. My head is swinging with my vision getting blurry. Nat! Liam! Where are they? I can't see anyone, I can't. I'm too blinded by fear to even understand which direction I'm being pushed towards.

"Liamm.. " I screamed, looking around. My eyes became teary and I couldn't see anything. Shooting is getting heavy, it feels like they're coming close.

"Natalie-" I sobbed in midst of all those screams where I wasn't even close to being heard.

A strong push made me loose my balance and I fell on the ground with people running over me, crushing me down. I released Rabbit Downey Jr.,pushing him away so that he doesn't get hurt with me. My body was being stepped on by I don't how many people. Nobody tried to help me stand up, all went over me, crushing my legs and arms. I cried in pain, asking for help, begging people to help me. Nobody did.

I can't stand up, everyone's rushing over me. I crumbled myself together, not expecting any escape from here. It's so painful, it hurts me. I screamed but nobody paid attention to me, I feel like I'm about to break. I'm not able to think, guns, blood, screams... God, help me.

One after other, bullets escaped the guns from an unknown direction, making it even more scary. I don't know what is going to happen with us, where Natalie and Liam are, I don't have any idea. I can see my end, there's no way anyone can save me out of this.

I felt like giving up as unconsciousness began taking over me, till I felt two strong arms wrapped around me, picking me up from that cold floor, up in their warm embrace full of aromatic fragrancy. I grabbed that person's shirt as tight as I could with my shivering arms. My eyes were still shut close, tears running down my eyes and I kept shivering and shaking in that person's arms.

All I could feel was, being taken away from that crowd of screams and cries by this person while those hands kept stroking my back, comforting me. A loud gunshot was fired nearby and I gripped on the shirt of that person tighter, sobbing, startled.

"Shh... Calm down, Blossom, I'm here"

That same enchanting voice from that evening, with that same sense dominance on me, echoed in my ears. That same deeply attracting voice, making me forget about anything else that was happening around me, making me loose myself in it, once again. My nerves began to react more vigorously to his presence.

Blossom!!

He's that same man from that day. All of a sudden, my heart beat began rising at that closeness, that Cologne, intoxicating my already lost mind now that I was snuggled in his muscular, broad chest, not daring to look up. His grip on me was firm, gentle and warm, like he held something really delicate.

He stopped at a place where there was silence with no more noises. I felt little relieved as soon as he began rubbing my back to sooth my intensified breathing.
He placed me down, helping me stand on my legs, still holding my trembling body.

I opened my eyes, looking around to see we were outside the store and the first thing I saw was his muscular chest with tattoos all over till where his unbuttoned shirt led a view of it. Slowly, my eyes went along with the pattern of the ink till his neck and then his face.