Chapter- Twenty Five

ROSLYN'S POV:

With a huge leap in my heart beat, I saw those lips recite that phrase that became the only audible thing in my ears. I forgot how to breathe, how to scream, how to react. He asked me out on a date!!? No, this isn't what it seems like, I don't think he meant that, I tried to convince my heart but still I felt my body getting out if my own hand.

"W-What? " I stammered, looking away, planning on running out. But before I could think of anything, he blocked my way, grabbing me by my waist, so close that I could almost feel his lips touching mine.

I closed my eyes while my heart soared with its maximum speed. My stomach fluttered with butterflies, feeling his calm body in front of me. I was breathing his calming yet arousing scent while listening to his heavy breaths close to my ear.

"You heard me. I want you to go on a date with me" he demanded with he deep, still voice while I had a whole thunderstorm and tsunami in my throat. My heartbeat could be heard in my ears as he went silent. I grabbed the fabric of his shirt when my little brain was too exhausted to think something.

I couldn't say a word. How different it felt from what it felt with Weston. I never felt so many emotions at once with him but here, it's all different. He's demanding, asserting his possession with confidence and all I can do is submit to it.

A heavy blush crept across my face when he began stroking my thighs, his hands slowly wandering up on my hips, giving it a little squeeze with a prominent smirk on his face. I buried my face in his chest, squirming with a gasp and quiver to his actions.

"Do I take this as a Yes? " his voice vibrated over my bare skin and an unexpected moan made its way out. A breathy chuckle showed how amused he was with the reaction that I had for his actions on me.

My legs gave up and I clinged on his for support. He grabbed me by my thighs, and lifted me up, pining me down on his bed the next moment. I had no sense of what was going on, all I could see was how he was slowly dominating my mind. He hovered over me, grabbing both of my arms, pinning them over my head with one hand.

The next moment, I breathed his intoxicating scent as he began kissing my lips impatiently, grabbing my face. I squirmed, wanting to feel him with my hands but he held them tight over my head, satisfying his heated up body while craving for more, just like me. He slid his tongue inside my mouth, acquiring the triumph over my everything.

I bit his lip in while he kept his claiming lips on mine. I wanted more, till I can't feel anything else other than him. My shameless self was enjoying each and every moment of this, kicking sanity off the bridge. The girl who wanted to stay far away his shadow was now under him, wanting more of his lust, more of him.

Right next moment, he stopped. I bit my lips, moaning softly for him to continue. My body was shaking in heat as I slowly opened my eyes to look at him, glistening his lips with that same lustful look at me. I had no shame in admitting how badly I was under his influence. How every part of my own body was betraying me. It felt like today, he wanted to play that trick on me, that everytime I use. He wanted me to crave him so bad that all I want to have is him.

"I - I want-" I squeaked, closing, looking at him with desire soaked eyes.

"What do you want Baby? " he whispered, biting his lower lip with a grin. "I will consider giving you what you want...if you accept my offer."

All of my body was screaming a yes and he knew that but he still teased me again and again to say it myself, that grin showed it. I might regret it later but for now, there are no regrets.