Chapter- Twenty Eight

ROSLYN'S POV:

I was taken aback by shock and feeling and thunderbolts running inside my body the moment he sealed the thin strand of air between us with that kiss. My unruly thoughts and saddening assumptions soon disappeared when I closed my eyes, thinking about nothing but his lips wetting mine. I felt a huge weight being lifted off myself when he dominated my mouth with his tongue, taking my breathe away.

Everything he's doing to me is ending every single thought of leave him. The way he slid his hand under my dress, over my bare thighs while I stood on my heels to deepen the kiss, pulling him by his neck, my body is tensed up while I traced my fingers through his hairs, breathing heavily.

"Alonzo~" I let out a whisper, moaning his name when he squeezed my cheeks, biting my lip.

He parted his lips from mine, leaving me all heated up, trying to forget about this world in his presence but he seemed all calm, slightly worried, cupping my face in his warm arms with a question reflecting in his eyes.

"What's it Blossom? Is there something you're hiding from me? You know you don't have to, you have me. " He whispered, stroking the back of my hand with his thumb while I kept quiet, deep down in those piercing emerald pool of mysteries to feel anything else.

"There's... nothing. I'm not -"

"There is. " he brought a pause on my lips that never lifted, even my body agreed to his statement but mind isn't ready to.

He sighed, holding my hands tightly,
"Take your time. I'll wait when you believe me enough to talk about it. " he whispered with his heart melting smile and pulled me close, pecking my forehead. I had to use each and every piece of my self control to not start crying in his arms right now. I pulled him close, wrapping my arms around him while resting my forehead on his chest.

I felt so warm in his embrace, everything seemed enclosed in his heart beat while I breathed slowly, listening to it. Few months ago, I was totally unaware of this feeling, this sensation that my heart is going through right now. I don't know whether this turned out to be good or bad, I don't feel any other argument right now.

He stroke my hairs, down my head while holding me firmly in his arm. His rich smell of Cologne mixed with this fresh breeze began creating a picture in my head that looked the most beautiful of all. I don't want this moment to end ever, he's all I need right now, I'll ever need....

ALONZO'S POV:

I could sense this familiar feeling when I held her petite body over mine, she might not say it but I'm well aware what's going on in her mind. The stubborn Blossom is pushing her to this limit, making things more complicated for her while my shy, baby Blossom wants to confess everything and stay. She seemed so tensed, holding onto me with her tiny arms wrapped around my waist, breathing peacefully.

This dark night, in front of the house of my memories, with the girl who makes me feel a certain kind of way everytime, wheather I think of her or not, she's always on my mind as if occupying the place where once my values used to be. It's enough for me to understand what she's thinking about when I look in those eyes full of emotions, shining like those words that she portrays on the paper while submerging herself inside the character. So expressive, so captivating.

"Blossom" I called, she slightly peeked a look over at my face, raising her eyes. Her eyes were quite rheumy and it was enough to make my heart rush in terror with a sudden speed in it.

“What's wrong? ” I spoke, cupping her face while she hid it away, turning around. She hurriedly tried grabbing the door and opened it. I wanted to stop her from hiding things from me this way. I know something's bothering her and still she won't talk, bearing this weight alone.