Chapter- Forty One

ROSLYN'S POV:

He has no idea what I'd do to prove myself to him. With every other moment that we share this sight of each other while sensing each other's impatience through our finger tips, my feelings keep getting twisted, more wild, more rebellious, more of what I was afraid I would start to feel if I don't stay alert.

But here I am today, in his arms, the only place that can bring me peace of paradise. His emerald eyes are the only colour I was to see, loosing all.

He reached for my face, cupping it softly as he pecked my forehead. I could feel intimacy and lust in every breath I took. My eyes saw nothing but wicked ways of him and me, together.

"I have something for you. "

He held my hand in his as I followed him, without breaking eye contact even for a moment.

This evening felt even more breathtaking as I held him. It felt so special, even if I've done this before once.

As we stepped outside, in the grand terrace, adorned with sweet minimalistic touch that brought peace to eyes and somehow it made everything look even more ravishing.

In this feeble breeze, brushing against my body as I let my eyes wander forward to the view of the city. I can't believe this is that same place where I would come a hundred times and not pay a single glance to what it is. As if it didn't amuse me a bit.

Shining lights running along the wall either side of the chairs, ignited as bright as the moon itself.

All this so simple yet so significant. It's only possible when you have right person to show you that beauty.

His thumb brushed against my hand and I glanced over at his shimmering inviting eyes.

"It's all so special. " I whispered lowering my gaze for once over to his glistened lips, calling mine to just collide and melt on them.

"Doing anything less for my girl would be a shame. I want you to feel special, because you - "

He paused just to feel my lips as he stroke them with his finger, starting to tease me.

"You're special to me. "

My heart fluttered like crazy, out of mind as the stomach of mine was already surfing waves, turning as that feeling took over me once again. All I can feel is my core heating, desperately lighting my body on fire for him to calm it down.

I was quivering in embarrassment of being shook with just few words from him. My voice, even though as a whisper, squeaked a reply,

"You make me special. "

His lips turned into a smirk, eyeing mine hungrily like he can't hold back anymore. His Cologne seemed to assert that intoxication in this breeze on me that took me in for a dive in his manners of seduction.

ALONZO'S POV:

Beauty of words can't adorn the divine of this moment. It feels like it's just today I held her, I could feel her for the very first time. There's this adorable mixed with steam in this moment. She's getting all flustered and that's absolutely not helping me.

•••

I held her hand as we stepped closer, looking over at the wide expanse of glittering stars that casted magic in this light in which we stood.

"May I have a dance with the most gorgeous lady on earth?"

I held my hand out at her as she chuckled, bowing in courtesy, slightly gripping on her dress as she elegantly accepted my offer.