Chapter- Forty Four

ROSLYN'S POV:

“Anything you wish for, baby”

Alonzo slid his hand over my waist as I rested my head on his chest, enjoying this colourful sunset by his side. Well, I could be the one sitting in his lap but seems like someone's already trying to take my space.

He gently stroke Rabbit Downey Jr. who was, with no worries, resting in his lap.

“RDJ can finally have his own playhouse here! ” I brushed my fingers over his soft fur to which he snuggled his head in Alonzo's lap.

Everything about this evening feels complete, warm and desirable. It's just that every moment spent with him feels comfortable, his presence itself is addictive to a point where I can sit in silence with nothing on my mind as long as he's holding me by his side, like right now.

A smile appeared on my lips as I thought to myself how just few months back, I'd fight my thoughts, try and stay away from him, just to avoid him as much as I could but today I can't help but secure this moment with him and wish for it to never end.

“Things change too fast. ” I whispered to myself, closing my eyes to his tender rubs on my waist.

“They do. ” he whispered back, letting out a breathy laugh.
“It's as if just few days ago I saw the most breathtaking pair of eyes in the private lounge of my club, serving me drinks, as if just a day ago I got to taste those inviting lips that had me intoxicated. ”

His thumb brushed over my lips, his voice already soothing me down to my soul. With a blush creeping up on my cheeks, I looked up at him. His emerald like eyes, reflecting the view of the sky, made the sight blessed to look at.

“You make me feel so much better. ” I confessed, just letting my heart take control of this moment and myself.

You make me feel, Blossom. ” his expressions softened and he cupped my face, letting the affection in his heart run throughout me as my stomach bloomed with butterflies to those words.

This moment was getting so close to dreamy, so far from sanity and I was loving it. I would tell him everything, everything I have on my mind, in my heart, that was waiting to be told. I wouldn't dare to cease my lips once if destiny wishes for this confession.

I would tell him how I feel, how he's all I can think of, how it's getting way difficult to resist this fact that... I'm starting to feel for him.

My lips shivered to this thought, looking away as I sat up straight. My heart was racing in my chest.

“Hey there! ” Kai's voice echoed, as he approached us with his arms reaching out for RDJ.

“My bunny is back. Oh God! I missed you so much ” he grabbed him off Alonzo's lap held him up like a trophy before carrying him around on his arms.

I laughed, watching his excitement on seeing him. Just a moment later, Ty and Dylan appeared and were already pouring out their love for RDJ like grandmas, meeting their grandchild.

It was so wholesome, seeing them laugh. It felt like a complete evening with everyone around with nothing but joy.

“My RDJ is all grown up. ” Ty mocked in his best pitched voice, patting RDJ's back.

“Look who else is here. ” Kai gasped, pretending to be shocked to see me there.

Kai looked over at Alonzo and then back at me.

“Seems like we interrupted something here. ”

“I'm pretty sure we did interrupt something really serious. ” Ty continued.