Chapter- Eighteen

ALONZO'S POV:

I closed my eyes, feeling her fragrance, maybe the drink is overcoming my controls and right now, all I want is her. My overflowing lust took over me and slid my fingers down her waist. She turned around, grinning and wetting her lips. I flashed a look at her as she placed her hands on my chest, sliding them down over the fabric.

All I could hallucinate was Blossom's giant eyes looking at me while she slowly got down on me. My body began tensing up as I threw my head back, closing my eyes. Slow movement over me with that music that I could hear was driving me crazy. I need her now..

“Boss-” a voice interrupted, making all my nerves go unstable and boil all of a sudden.

I opened my eyes, fuming and ready to reach for my gun to end this interruption for once and for ever.
I found Ty standing near the door while the girl took her position aside. I rubbed my forehead in frustration and stood up, glaring at him. If he doesn't have any good reason, I'll forget he's my best assassin.

"Start speaking” I growled, still irritated out of this stupid presence he made. He stayed quiet and I understood the reason behind it.

“Out! ” I ordered the girl to leave and she did as asked, pressing her lips in a line.

I placed the glass on table with a loud thud.
"What is it?” I snarled, facing him with my arms crossed. He sighed, placing his arm on his waist and announced with a worried expression,

" We've an emergency. The Rivals sent us a message, moment ago and it concerns you”

I inhaled sharply, clenching my fist while my body was set on fire at the name of those bastards. I walked out, full of rage, enough to burn them done and put an end to their existence. Ty followed me, picking up my stuffs from the couch. I took urgent steps, each step making my patience and their time left, less.

I got out, getting inside my car instantly and ordered the driver to take me back to my office. Other cars of Ty and my people, followed the way. If there's a single sentence in that message which calls for war, I won't stop before I take my revenge from them. My revenge, for the attempt to destroy my family, for being the reason behind my parent's death.

I picked up my phone, laying next to me and turned it on. Very first thing, I got a text from Dylan. I opened instantly to see what's the matter.

"Did you get the information about rivals? Want me to be there? ”

I looked out of the window to check where we are and then back at screen. I don't want him to leave that place, if there's anything, I don't want our house to be in danger and specially her.. I replied back, asking him to be there.

The car haulted to a stop and I placed my phone back inside my coat's pocket, putting it on.

I stepped out of the car, under almost dark sky with just one target in my head, revenge. Ty accompanied me while we walked in, straight inside our meeting room where my men were already present.

“Be calm. Don't take reckless decisions” Ty mumbled, following me from behind.

“We'll see. ” I huffed, pushing the door and entering in. All eyes turned my way and they had worry. I'll end this soon with them.

Taking steps forward towards the table, I stood next to Kai who was already there.
"Boss, this is what we've received. " He handed me the envelope.

It had The family seal on it. I see.. After acting like a bitch, they want to be a family once again.

I opened the envelope and revealed a fresh white paper with words scribbled over it. It just took a rough look to understand what that meant.