Chapter- Nine

ROSLYN'S POV :

All of them surrounded us, not letting a single glance of the surroundings. Seeing their huge body, armed with guns made my heart pound even harder. Where is Liam? Is he alright? What they are going to do with us now?

"Nat, do you know them? " I mumbled to her, gulping, clutching her arm tighter. She glared at me, clutching me back.

"You really think?"

One of them positioned his gun on my head as a signal to start walking. Natalie held me tighter, not letting me go. I could feel terror seizing me, they have guns, what if they...

"Start walking beautiful, it'll be better." one of them commanded, grinning, pointing the gun over at my head. I began whimpering, getting all numb while Natalie held me as tight as I did.

"Please, let us go" I begged midst of my cries of fear. What do they want from me? Did they do something with Liam? Oh God, if something happened to him, what will I do? He couldn't come out of the store, he was in there during shooting. I don't know what to do.

One of them pulled me away from Natalie and our grip on each other broke, separating us.
"Nat! " I screamed, trying to break free out of that man's pull but couldn't. I was being dragged away from her while she was held by two men, holding her while she screamed and kicked.

I pulled, pushed, tried everything to break free. My power was nothing in front of theirs, they are so strong as compared to me. I kept trying, hitting, pushing with my elbow but right then, one of the men covered my nose with a handkerchief that had a strong smelling medicine like thing on it which made my head go all dizzy till I fell unconsciousness taking over me, inside the darkness.

SOMEWHERE:

ROSLYN'S POV:

Agony, ache, soreness, I can't describe how much pain and pressure my body is in, at this moment. It feels like I'm tied with rope that is made of needles, piercing inside my body. My bones are shaky with a serious unrest in my muscles. I can't see anything, it's all dark or I must say I'm blindfolded. The condition I'm in, tied up, sitting on probably a chair with nothing visible is making my terror worse.

Where am I? Liam, Nat- Where are they? Oh god, what is happening? All of a sudden, my thoughts began emerging out of nowhere in my head. I was forced by those men, I can't remember what happened after that, it's so fuzzy. Where am I?

"Let me go! " I mumbled, twisting my tied up limbs while wishing for someone to reply. Nothing can be more scary to me other than being in darkness, I will die of suffocation.

"Please leave me" I cried, my heart beat increasing due to that void I could feel around myself. I feel like exploding. Lord, help me, I can't stay stable for long. My head is spinning already while my soul is shivering on thoughts of what they'll do with me.

Suddenly, I could hear heavy footsteps, thundering towards my direction. They seem like a dozen or more. My body froze on it's position, not even a single noise escaped my mouth in seizing terror.

There was a loud bang as if someone opened a door, making a way for those footsteps inside, closer to the place where I was. My guts twisted, ached, trying to sense what is going on while I did my best not to cry. All the noises settled and my heart beat rose. I'm tied up, helpless, weak in front of all these people, I don't want to imagine what they'll do with me now.