Chapter- Thirty One

ALONZO'S POV:

Her soft glistened lips felt so delicate while brushing against mine that it made my rush and eagerness change into passionate and slow feels. Her breath still hitched, her body twitching with shivers while she mumbled few words touching me, sliding her fingers all over me . She's so weak to even keep her eyes open, twinkling while tracing my body with her fingers.

Her heavy breath slowed down while I stroke her thumb, pecking her neck softly to let her feel my presence. Her legs twitched, her hand slowly trailing over her body, trying to calm down, herself.

A bright smirk appeared on my lips on her senseless actions, trembling, moaning with her eyes closed, plunging deeper, feeling that moment over and over again. Her wetness swept down her body on the soft mattress, longing for one more touch.

I slid my finger through her soaked folds, deep inside her tight self, still clenched like the moment she hit her climax. She screamed, grabbing my arm tightly and peeked a needy look over at me, asking for me to go in deeper. Her eyes we're barely open, her whole body heated and aching for more.

I pulled my drenched fingers out of her and she pouted, moaning.

"I... I.. " she mumbled breathlessly.

I kissed her forehead, while she breathed, her hot breath touching my soul with her pure breathtaking feeling.

"Shh.. Not today, Baby. You're tired, I don't want to overwork you. "

I whispered to her, watching her slowly calm down in my arms and breathe softly, falling asleep in just a moment.

I stood up, admiring this tantalizing beauty, asleep unconscious in front of me. Her beautiful restless eyes were still moist out of her desires overflowing out of them. Her pouty read lips seemed like they'll just move, say something that'll take me aback, making me want to kiss her as hard as I can, tame her, to show her what all things this mouth is good at other, than arguing.

NEXT MORNING
ROSLYN'S POV:

Delicate mattress under my fingers and a intoxicating smell close to me as warm rays of sun slowly helped me gain consciousness. I felt like world around me turned into a flower, colourful and pleasant like how a butterfly would see it.

Slowly I gained control over my thoughts, my senses, looking over at a muscular chest of a tantalizing Greek God who had his arms wrapped all around me with his head resting on mine while mine on his chest.

A shy blush appeared on my face when I remembered those arms wrapped around me the same way last night. My heart fluttered uncontrollably, slightly twitching down there. I moved a little, and found soreness creeping around. It made me flush as hard as I could, feeling that very moment once again when I submitted myself to him.

Thoughts of him in that naked form, revealing his unreal, casted body of ink and power so close to me, made my body react the same way as I did last night. I feel so turned on to these dirty thoughts, feeling embarrassed for how needy I was in that heat, I would have done anything for him back then... and now.

I looked up at him with lust sunk eyes, imagining everything over and over again. He was asleep in the most cutest way possible. So calm and deep like he can't hurt a fly. Just sight of him brings a feeling of peace to my heart, beating rapidly.

I placed my hand over his chest and reached for his irresistible lips that couldn't stop devouring me last night. Placing a small kiss on them, I stayed like that for while, snuggling in his warm embrace to forget about everything but him.