Chapter- Forty Five

ALONZO'S POV:

“Open the doors. ” I ordered the guard of the chamber, smoothing my coat on my neck.

I entered inside the room behind doors that opened in about ten layers that beholds nothing but void, dark, insanity and death.

My footsteps matched with Dylan's as he followed me by my side, asking my men if the arrangements are done already. It's been over an year since I last visited this place or I must say used this place for any purpose.

This room is meant for the traitors of faith, the betrayers of family and most important of all, my enemies. Nobody who once entered here leaves with a heart beating in their chest and blood flowing through the veins.

My legs slowed to a stop, right in front of the pitch black corner of this prison. It was void, lifeless till the dim light casted colours to everything and everyone in the room.

“Alonzo! Why'd you do this to me? ”

A voice, familiar and expected, sent a cry rippling through the ice cold walls of the room. The darkness was still stern, filling up my ears with chant of rage, revenge..

Layla Davis. ” I voiced, taking a step forward to her about breathless body chained up to the chair, shivering when my voice reached her, piercing the cloud of void.

“Alonzo! Stop all of this. This is ridiculous. ”

At this point, anything coming out of her mouth sets a fire in me that wants to burn her down for whatever she did and tried to cover.

My fingers curled up in a fist, hearing her talk. My vision was red and I could barely hear anything, anyone over my rage, talking. I'll make her pay for everything she did with Blossom, everything she did with us.

The thought of my blossom leaving me tore me apart, that feeling of almost loosing her haunted me. Even for a moment, even for one breath, when she wasn't with me, I felt powerless like something in me just freezed. I will make her pay for every single one of those moments that I had to spend without her.

Dylan held me back by my shoulder, sensing my recklessness ready to break its boundaries.

“Alonzo, that girl is destroying you. She's made you weak. That's why you can't think straight... A-Alonzo, baby please think of me, think of us. ”

“One more word and you'll make me change my mind about letting you live. ”

Her jaw dropped in shock of the fact that her nonsense didn't work anymore.

“I want you to suffer. I want you to feel that wrenching tear in your soul that you made my Blossom go through. I'll not kill you Davis. ”

My fingers let the fist fall loose in my pockets as I took a step closer and leaned in closer to feel that horror on her face, the one that I wished to see.

“You'll be on the same crossroad you put Roslyn on, to choose one and loose the other forever. I'll not kill you Layla, I'll force you to survive this hell. ”

And there it was. The look on blood drained face of hers. The look of realization, the look of death.

“No! Please! Alonzo, I-I can't be here. You won't do that with me. Alonzo! Don't do that to me. ”

I paced away from her screeching cries. I never have humanity when it comes to things I wish to achieve. Today I wish to achieve the sweet revenge.

Everyone will pay the price of their sins. The killers of my parents or the ones who let the thought of hurting Blossom prosper in their head.