Chapter- Ten

ROSLYN'S POV:

Everyone began leaving the room when Alonzo turned towards me and began coming close. I flushed, making things obvious to Liam and Theo. I am going to need some oxygen support in no time. He stood in front and extended his hand towards me, smiling.

“It was lovely meeting you, Roslyn” he spoke, his deep voice emphasising the formality in his tone. My mind already gave me an error certificate but I kept myself together, extending my hand, I replied,

“It was nice meeting you too, Sir” I sealed it a smile, without looking at him. The moment our skins met, I could feel that same heat evolving inside my stomach, I'm getting all red because of this.

“It's time to leave boss”one of those men mumbled to him and he shook his head as a sign for alright. He was surrounded by dozen of his bodyguards and began leaving with us behind him.

AT THE PENTHOUSE:

I can't help but admire each and every single corner of this place. So luxurious, just like the ones I see big CEOs living in, in movies. The crystal clear floor with clearer glass offering a view of probably whole city. Only thing that's making me uncomfortable at a different level is that this place is full of men and only men. I've never spent a single day with any other man other than Liam Theo and uncle Michael. This is going to be hard.

I slowly entered inside the living room of  this breathtaking penthouse while gawking around. I was there with Theo and Liam who were talking about something.

“Roz, your room will be the one upstairs. Your things are in there, I hope you can arrange it on your own. One more thing, don't talk to anyone and better try not to hang around with these people.” Liam instructed me, keeping his voice low.

“Okay" I agreed, even though I had many things to argue about but I'm not that energetic anymore. Let's see where my life has brought me to.

I climbed upstairs and found it all quiet. I think it's just me here. Better. I saw a door slightly open and was the only door open on that floor. Peeking in slightly I saw numerous boxes on the floor while there was a whole princess bedroom like feeling in there. I rushed inside and looked around excited. This is just everything I would wish for. The view through the window made my heart flutter in excitement and jumped, clapping my hands happily.

This huge king size bed with cotton soft rug on the floor, a shelf partially bedecked with few general stuffs and a bathroom. Rozy is happyyy... But to feel this even more, I need to arrange my things. I turned around and saw Rabbit Downey Jr's cage with him in it in middle of all those boxes.

“RDJ... Oh God!!" I screamed, taking my fluffy out of his cage and hugging him close to me. I thought I lost him, he was so scared the last time we were together with Nat.

“I'm so happy you're alright. I was scared to death, you know. When I left you, I thought we'll never meet again but finally you're here. ” I hugged him again, enjoying my sweet moment with him.

“Don't tell me they packed you in one of these boxes. If they did, I'll... I'll.. I don't know what but I'll be angry. ” I kept petting it slowly and stood up, making him sit on the rug. Let me arrange these boxes and then I'll play.

AFTER PROCRASTINATING BUT FINISHING THE WORK:

It's been two hours, I've been hardworking here. Finally, I've finished it all. My back hurts. It's time to take a hot shower and change these stinky clothes before I go down for dinner. It's seven already. If I was back in Florida, I would be on work in the club.