Chapter 9 - Room 212

Megan and I waited behind Sam and Colby as Sam got his key card out to let us into the suite. My eyes widened as we walked in, "wow," I said to myself. The room was huge. There was a kitchen area right to the left when you walk in and to the right was the bathroom.

The room opened up to a living room area and past that were 2 beds with a huge tv in front of them. At the far end of the room was a balcony that looked over the entire city.

On the right side of the room was a door that led into the second room of the suite. I peaked my head in and saw a king-sized bed, a bathroom, and a balcony that looked like it was connected to the boys's.

"I don't think I've ever been in a hotel room this big," I said as I walked over to the kitchen area and leaned against the counter. I saw Colby smile as he set his bags on the far bed. "Really? Yeah, this suite is super nice."

I nodded and looked at Megan who was standing there quietly. "Isn't this crazy M?" I asked her. She smiled and nodded then made her way to our room. She has been so quiet this trip so far.

I made our way to our room now too and set my bags down. I laid back on the bed and let out a long sigh. I didn't realize how tired I was until I was laying down on a comfy bed.

Just then I saw Colby peak his head in, "So we're planning on hanging out here for a bit. If you guys wanna rest or do whatever. But I haven't filmed a video yet for Friday for my personal channel and I have kind of a crazy idea for later if you guys are up for being in the video."

I sat up on my elbows now and smiled. "Oh yeah for sure, what are you planning", I asked. I watched as Colby leaned up against the door frame, a sly smile on his face. "We're going to the Queen Mary tonight is all I'm going to say."

I rose my eyebrows and looked over at Megan who was doing the same thing. I didn't think we'd be going to the Queen Mary until tomorrow night for our first night there.

"Oh shit, I'm not ready," Megan said as she pressed her hands to her chest. Colby chuckled, "it's going to be soooo fun." He said as his eyes fell back on mine.

I smiled. I felt my stomach turn again. The way he's been looking at me today has been making me feel a certain way that I haven't felt in a long time.

I quickly looked away from him as I realized I had been holding our gaze for a little too long. I cleared my throat a bit, "well, I'm super excited. I think I'm gonna take a nap for a bit though, I didn't realize how tired I was." Colby nodded, "oh yeah for sure, go ahead. I might need a nap too." He said with a chuckle.

Colby told us to not be strangers while we were here and closed the door, leaving Megan and I.

I yawned and laid back down, under the covers this time. After getting myself situated, I looked over at Megan who was sitting on the other side of the bed, her arms crossed over her chest.

I gave her an odd look, "what?" I asked. She has been acting really weird since we left Tender Greens. Something was up. She sighed deeply and got up, pacing the floor a bit.

"You remember Brian? Your boyfriend?" She said now, placing her hands on her hips. I was quiet for a second then sat up again. "Uhhh yeah, what about him?" I asked. Megan chuckled, "I don't know, I just don't think he'd appreciate you flirting with Colby." Se said trying to keep her voice low.

I was taken aback by what she had just said. I chuckled now too. "Uhh I'm not flirting with him?" I said back almost in question. Megan rose her eyebrows at me, "okay, whatever." She said as she made her way to the bathroom.

"Hey, Megan stop for a second," I said. I watched as she stopped and turned back around to me. She looked pissed yet sad at the same time. Did she seriously think I was flirting with Colby? If I was I didn't even know it.

I sighed, "Megan, I swear I'm not flirting with him or anything. I've just been joking with him today and trying to make conversation." I watched as Megan made her way back to the bed. "I don't know, it's just, the way he's been looking at you. I feel like he likes you or something."

I swallowed then. I had noticed that too. He's been looking at me differently than he's been looking at Megan. I didn't want to tell her that though. I shook my head, "I think you're just overthinking all of this. You've been so nervous since we met them. You gotta loosen up a bit. They're just people like you and me. I think Colby's been talking to me more because he can tell I'm relaxed."

Megan sighed, "Yeah, maybe. But they're not just people though. They're fucking Sam and Colby. How are you so chill around them?"

I shrugged. "I don't know, I guess I don't get nervous meeting "famous" people. Remember when we met One Direction and I was talking Harry's ear off? I wasn't even nervous at all." I said with a laugh.

I thought back to the day we met 1D, I remember how nervous Megan was to meet them and I wasn't nervous at all. I guess I'm not one to get starstruck.

"I guess I do just need to chill out a bit," Megan said now pulling me from my thoughts. I nodded and laid back down on the bed, I patted the spot next to me, "Yes, you do. Why don't you take a nap or something too. You probably need it."

Megan laughed, "I do. I'm exhausted." Megan crawled under the covers now too. I laid facing her as I thought about what she said again. About the way Colby has been looking at me.

It reminds me of the way Brian looks at me.

I felt a chill run down my spine as I tried pushing the thoughts away. I heard Megan sigh.

"I just want Colby to fall in love with me," she said as she closed her eyes. I smiled as I watched her breathe slowly. She'd be out in a minute.

I rolled over now and laid facing the ceiling. As much as I would love for Colby to fall for Megan, I couldn't see it happening. She was too much of a fan, she could barely talk to him.

I wondered if Colby was the type to hook up with fans on tour and stuff. I didn't have a fan account for them so I was kind of out of the loop when it comes to their personal lives.

I felt my eyes become heavy and soon, I was out.