Chapter 36 - Anticipation

The week was moving along quicker than I thought. Usually when you're excited for something, time moves extra slow.

Time was in my favor this week though. Work was busy which made the days fly by.

It was Thursday night already which meant tomorrow I get to see Colby again.

I thought back to the last few days this week, the anticipation was killing me. Colby and I were talking and snapping each other so much.

Seeing his face and the snaps he was sending me were killing me.

We talked for a long time Tuesday night just about things we could do together in Cincinnati.

I told him I didn't want to do too much out in public incase anyone recognized him.

Colby: don't worry I'll figure out some things we can do 🙂

Me: okay good cuz I have no ideas lmao just being with you is all I want

He sent me a picture then:

It took everything in me not to screen shot that one of him

It took everything in me not to screen shot that one of him. He looked so cute just laying there in his bed.

I fixed my hair a bit and sent him a picture of me and wrote:

What are you most excited for? ☺️

I started typing a message to him now:

Stop you're so cuteee I can't wait for that too 😍

-

Wednesday, which was yesterday, he was messaging me a lot during work, and a lot of our messages to each other through out the day were super flirty and a little more "risky" then they had been.

When I opened this message from him I instantly became warm

When I opened this message from him I instantly became warm. I could feel myself starting to sweat and my heart was beating fast as I sat in my office chair.

He really had the perfect body, and the way he takes care of himself turns me on so much.

I love a guy who works out and wants to make sure he looks good.

I started typing back to him:

Damn Colby 😍 you can't just send me that while I'm at work LOL

He replied to me with another picture about 10 minutes later

My eyes widened as I looked at the picture he sent. Without thinking I took a screenshot.

Shit, would he think I'm weird for screenshotting? I didn't want him to think that or think I would send it to anyone.

I went to our chat and started typing:

Holy 🥵 Sorry I screenshotted that picture hahah you just look so good Colby 😋
And to answer your question, I'm at work and I'm starting to get thoughts that aren't work appropriate 😬

I hesitated before sending that last message. After thinking about it though, I didn't care. Colby and I literally fucked and he knows he's hot.

What's me teasing him a bit gonna do?

He replied to me almost instantly:

Haha don't be sorry and thank you ☺️
And what kind of thoughts? I want to know 😉

Fuck. He was such a tease. I smiled as I started typing my reply to him:

I don't know, just that I know what's under that towel and now I can't stop thinking about it 🙂

I set my phone down on my desk and let out a long breath, it literally felt like my room got 10° warmer in the last 10 minutes.

Colby replied a few minutes later:

I love that you're thinking about it 😛

The tension in our messages for the rest of the day Wednesday was so high but I was loving it. It was just making the anticipation grow even more.

-

I looked at the clock now and it was 8:00 PM and it was Thursday. Colby and I hadn't talked too much today since him and Sam were in meetings all day about their upcoming Sam and Colby content.

I didn't mind though. I tried to not let it bother me that we weren't talking much, because sometimes I let my brain worry about that. I knew Colby was busy all day and I kept telling myself that.

I had just gotten out of the shower and walked back into my room with a towel in my hand to dry my hair.

As I walked in though, I noticed Brian's phone going off over and over again.

I looked around for him but didn't see him in our room or out in the hall. I guessed he was in the kitchen or something.

His phone went off again now, I sighed as I went around the side of the bed and picked his phone up.

When I saw all the notifications on his phone and saw who they were from, I froze.

I stared at his phone for what felt like forever and then I heard Brian's voice at the bedroom door.

"What are you doing Anna?" He asked with a confused look.

I looked up at him, with the same confused look on my face.

I held his phone up and said, "Why is Heather snap chatting you?"