Chapter 14 - Instagram

We all woke up kind of late the next morning which wasn't ideal since we had to be checked out of our hotel by 11:00 AM.

Sam and Colby thought it would be a good idea to only book this hotel for last night and Saturday night, the night before Megan and I would be leaving.

They seem pretty confident that we'll be able to stay at the Queen Mary both nights. We'll see I guess.

I walked out of the bathroom with a stretch as I watched Megan start packing up her suitcase. I cleared my throat, "Hey M, so you wanna send me the video you took at the Queen Mary last night? I'm gonna send our videos to the SNC email so Colby can get them to his editor for his video tomorrow."

Megan looked up from her suitcase, as she fumbled with her PJ shirt in her hand. "I was thinking of sending it to Colby's Instagram, I'm gonna tell him that's where I'm gonna send it..."

I cocked my head to the side a bit, "Why would you send it to his insta when I can just send it to their email?"

Megan smiled a bit and looked down, she shrugged. "Cuz then he'll know my Instagram and our DMs will be open to each other."

I sighed and went and sat next to her on the bed, "I mean I guess you can if you want, how do you know he won't just delete your thread after?"

Megan huffed now, "Jeez Anna, I thought you said Colby would like me, if I DM him there's a chance we can talk after this trip." Her tone was harsh and it really irritated me. I got up now, "Okay, yeah fine do what you want I guess."

I went to my suitcase and finished packing my stuff, it was quiet in our room.

Of course, I would love for Megan to be able to talk to Colby after all of this but... I have his number now, what if I want to be the one to talk to him?

-

We made our way downstairs with the boys as I listened to Megan telling Colby that she DMed him her video from the Queen Mary.

"Oh, uh, okay that works. What's your username so I can find it?" Colby asked as he grabbed his phone out of his pocket.

"My user is brocksblankets," Megan said with hesitation. Colby chuckled, "Okay."

I saw Sam look over at her then look down quickly with a smirk on his face. I told her that username was dumb when she made it but she still used it.

I had just sent Colby my video too over text.

Me: Here's my videos for your video tomorrow ☺️

I watched as Colby read it and then looked over at me with a smile.

I smiled too before looking down. I didn't want Megan seeing us smiling at each other, she'd freak out at me for it.

I felt a buzz come from my pocket, I pulled my phone out and saw that Colby "loved" my text. I felt a knot form in my stomach just then.

We finally made it outside and to Colby's car, we were going to take Colby's car for most of the trip now. Megan and I got in the back and Colby got behind the wheel with Sam next to him in the passenger seat.

I felt Megan lean over towards me," I can't believe we're in Colby's car," she whispered before leaning back over and taking a selfie. I chuckled and shook my head.

I reached for my phone and opened my Instagram. I didn't use it much but I wanted to see the pictures and stories that Sam and Colby would be posting during our trip.  At least I had a normal user, anna.marie11.