Chapter 18 - Queen Mary Day 2

"What's up, guys! Welcome back to night TWO of our overnight at the Queen Mary," I smiled at the camera and listened to Sam as he started the introduction for the video tonight.

The 4 of us were outside the ship, where we filmed the intro to Colby's video the other day.

Megan was to my right and Colby was to my left and Sam to his left. I felt Colby's arm brush against mine as he talked with his hands to the camera. My heart raced every time I felt his arm brush against mine.

I couldn't push back the thoughts I'd been feeling all day for Colby and it was killing me. I would think about Colby, then Brian. Then Colby again.

I was falling for him. It felt like a really strong crush you use to have in middle school. Whenever you'd see your crush in the halls your heart would start beating fast, your thoughts would become flustered.

That's how I feel now every time I look at Colby, every time we get too close.

And I have a feeling he feels the same way.

I tried to focus on Sam and Colby and what they were talking about and I focused in at just the right time.

"And we actually have a surprise that we haven't even told Anna and Megan yet," Colby said as Sam and him turned and looked at us with smirks on their faces.

I looked from them to the camera to Megan and then back to the boys, "Uhhh wait what?" I said now feeling nervous for some reason.

I heard Megan laugh next to me, "yeah I'm so confused what's the surprise?" She asked.

The boys turned back to the camera, I watched as Sam rubbed his palms together, "Tonight, we got permission to stay overnight in room B340."

My jaw dropped, "Stop. You're lying." I said in a serious yet excited tone. I've been wanting to stay in room B340 ever since I watched Sam and Colby's video of them staying there.

I heard Megan squeal next to me "are you guys serious?? I'm not ready for that," she said as she stood closer to me now.

Colby giggled a cute but evil giggle, "We are not lying and we are so serious. So what do you guys say? Are you up for it?" He asked as he looked at him, his smile was bigger than ever.

I couldn't help but smile back, "Hell yeah, let's do this."

We made our way to room B340 talking a bit to the camera along the way. I was starting to get nervous. When we got to the room, Sam had the room key and heisted before opening the door.

This room is hard for Sam and Colby to be in again I'm sure after their last experience. When Sam finally opened the door and we walked in, you could just feel how different the energy was.

We recorded for a bit, kind of just exploring the room and talking about how weird the energy felt.

"So guys, what do we want to do first?" Sam asked as he turned the camera to Colby Megan and I.

Colby reached into his bag and grabbed out the rem pod, "we could try the rem pod or the emf reader for a bit. Unless you guys have any ideas right away?" He asked looking at Megan and I.

I nodded, "I really feel like this is a good time to go back to the closet." I said as I crossed my arms over my chest. I don't know why I kind of just blurted it out, but something inside me was telling me I needed to go back now.

I watched as Sam and Colby eyed eachother back and forth then Sam nodded. "Yeah for sure if you think it's time." I nodded back at Sam as I took a deep breath.