Chapter 42 - Is This Okay?

I couldn't stop smiling the whole way back to our hotel.

Tonight with Colby was amazing. It was better than I could have imagined. I didn't think I'd feel this way after spending all day with him.

I felt like the luckiest, happiest girl.

It was almost 11:00 when we got back to our room, we had stayed down at the square listening to the band for a few hours and it was so much fun.

I even got Colby to dance with me and loosen up a bit.

He got us a few drinks but nothing too crazy, I didn't want to drink much while I was with him. I wanted to remember every moment.

We were giggling as we made our way inside our room. I threw my keys on the island in the kitchen area.

"No but did you see that guys face? He was wayyy too drunk," I said laughing as we talked about a few people we noticed at the concert.

"Yeah, that was a little much for a small town concert like that." Colby said as he opened the refrigerator door and pulled out a white claw.

I smiled as I watched him, he didn't offer me one which I was okay with. I'm sure he knew I didn't want to drink anything else tonight.

I sat down on the end of the bed and glanced around the room.

My eyes landed on the jacuzzi. I sighed as I felt Colby plop down on the bed next to me.

"Colby, the jacuzzi sounds so nice right now," I said as I played with a thread on my leggings nervously because I was thinking about how I didn't bring a swim suit.

I glanced over at Colby who was taking a sip of his white claw, he nodded his head.

"That does sound nice after being out in the cold weather tonight," I watched as he got up, setting his white claw on the end table and made his way over the the jacuzzi.

I watched as he looked around and then found some buttons and then he turned the water on.

He turned back to me with a happy smile on his face.

I bit my lip and laid back on my arms on the bed.

"Colby... I didn't bring a swim suit or anything...." I said now.

Colby's eyes widened but then they fell soft and he smiled, "I didn't either. It's fine. I'll behave," he said in a flirty voice.

Oh god, he was so mysterious and so sensual when he said stuff like that.

I stood up and crossed my arms over my chest as I smiled back at him.

"Alright. I trust you." I said I keep my eyes on him as I talked backwards toward the bathroom.

Colby chuckled and shook his head and then turned back to the jacuzzi as he watched it fill up.

I grabbed my suitcase and headed to the bathroom, locking it behind me.

My heart was pounding. Were Colby and I really gonna get into the jacuzzi together naked? I had a feeling this was only going to end one way but I trusted that Colby would respect whatever I wanted.

I leaned against the sink and pulled out my phone. I had a few texts.

Brian: Good luck tomorrow with your meetings ❤️ love you and good nighttt

I bit my lip as I read over his text. God, I felt like a horrible person but at the same time, Colby and I were just hanging out, having a good time together. I still had so much I needed to figure out.