Chapter 33 - The Queen Mary Movie

It was Saturday morning and I woke up feeling so tired.

Brian and I had sex last night but there was only one person I was thinking about the whole time. Ugh.

I sighed and glanced over at the clock, it was only 7:00 AM, way too early for me to be awake on a Saturday. I grabbed my phone and clicked it open to see 3 texts from Colby.

My eyes widened as I felt Brian shift next to me. I pulled the blankets off of me slowly and slipt out of the bed. I made my way down the hall and to the bathroom where I locked myself in. Last night was way too close and I wasnt about to have Brian seeing me texting Colby.

I sat down on top of the closed toilet seat and opened my texts from Colby.

Colby: Anna you still there?

Colby: Shit I'm so sorry I shouldn't have said that

Colby: I just really miss you

My heart was pounding as I read his texts, I felt so bad. I knew he would think I was ignoring him when that wasn't the case at all. I started texting him back.

Me: I'm so sorry, Brian came home last night and I panicked and didn't want to be on my phone.

I sent the text and then scrolled up to his text from last night.

I'd make you beg for me. Beg until I couldn't take it anymore and then I'd fuck you so hard you wouldn't be able to walk the next day

A shiver ran up my spine as I read his text. I hearted it and then started typing again.

Me: I miss you too Colby <3

-

Colby and I didn't text much the rest of Saturday, he hearted both of my texts to him and then he sent me a few about Coachella, we talked about that for a bit but that was it. I could tell the feeling of his texts to me were different though, they seemed sad.

And that made me sad.

-

It was Sunday now and it was currently 4:10 PM, which meant Sam and Colby's Queen Mary video was dropping in 4 minutes.

Megan, Brian, and I sat together on the couch with popcorn ready to watch. I was feeling so many emotions and I wasnt sure if I would be able to sit through the whole video.

Sam and Colby had been posting about it all day, tagging Megan and I in posts and stories, causing us to gain hundreds more followers.

When we were with Sam and Colby, they told us they were planning on posting everything in one long Movie, so I was preparing my self for that.

I also told Brian he didnt have to watch with us but he said he wanted to which made me even mroe nervous.

We sat and watched as Megan refreshed their YouTube page on the TV. Finally, there it was.

I felt myself become warm just looking at the thumbnail.

It was like all their other thumbnails, cut out images of everyone's faces, and then a photo related to the investigation in the middle.

In this thumbnail, there was a shot of the Queen Mary in the middle, then on the left were Sam and Megan's scared faces.

They had us make weird scared faces like that into the camera one of the nights for the thumbnail and it was hilarious.

But to the right of the thumbnail, were mine and Colby's scared faces. I swallowed hard as I looked at the 2 of us next to each other. I felt tears well up in my eyes. Seeing his face from our trip just made me miss him even more than I already had been.