Nosaka Yuuma x Takami Annika Himeko [OC]

Takami Annika Himeko, mostly known as Himeko, is a star student of Outei Tsukunomiya, she is very well-known along with the very popular soccer player, Nosaka Yuuma

Takami Annika Himeko, mostly known as Himeko, is a star student of Outei Tsukunomiya, she is very well-known along with the very popular soccer player, Nosaka Yuuma. The two have a close relationship to the point everyone in their school would see them as a couple. But fortunately for them, Himeko does have feelings for the Star Soccer Player but unfortunately for her, he is a mystery.

Why? It's because he does things that would make her think he likes her but in the end, hears the 'friend-zoned phrases. Like he gets her hopes up and then all of a sudden makes it crash down. That confuses her and if she would be honest, she is tired.

They are friends so she knows where she stands. She doesn't want to ruin their friendship just by some mere feelings. But sometimes it's hard for her to pretend that everything is okay, that she would convince herself that he is a friend, her best friend.

She is in her dorm room, getting ready for the day and it was one of those days where she, Yuuma, and Nishikage would go out and enjoy their day off. But this time it was only her and Yuuma, a friendly hangout as she calls it. Yuuma wanted to take her to a cafe that recently opened, as a friend...of course. He thought he could treat her to somewhere as an apology for being too busy these days.

As she was finished getting ready for the day, her phone suddenly rings. She took the phone from the nightstand and smiles at the caller. 

"Hello? Yuuma? Sorry I-"

"Hi Himeko...I have to apologize but something came up. Unfortunately I have to cancel our plans for today. I hope you understand." Her eyes that bared excitement now held disappointment as she looks at her mirror.

She was really looking forward to this day... She may not look excited on the outside but she was excited to spend some time with him.

"It's alright... I understand..."

"Alright...I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye-" He ended the call.

Closing her eyes, she lets out a sigh as she puts back her phone on her nightstand. She sits on her bed as she looks at her appearance on the mirror once again. 

"What a waist of effort..." She mutters but thought of an idea. 'I guess I could go for some sight seeing around town.' She thought as she stood up. 

After Sometime...

She was walking along the sidewalk of the city after taking a bus. There were a lot of people since she was near where the Football Frontier is being held and a lot of people recognized her. She is dubbed as "Nosaka Yuuma's girlfriend" or "Outei Tsukunomiya's goddess manager". Thus have led to poorly loud and annoying gossips.

"That's new...She isn't with Nosaka Yuuma today."

"Did they broke up?"