Ichinose Kazuya x Reader

NO ONE'S POV
You are on your way to Raimon Junior High to visit some old friends.

Its been years since you've hang with them. And years have passed since he....

Anyway, from America, you are now in Inazuma Town to visit some old friends of yours. (Like I wrote from the start of the story.)

Any who! You are now at Raimon Junior High. You took a deep breathe and went straight to where the soccer field were.

They didn't know that you're visiting since you want it to be a surprise for them.

As you saw the soccer field, you saw two familiar faces so you quickly went there. You sneakily walk towards Aki and pounce on her for a hug.

"Aki!!!" You shouted happily while hugging her.

Yes, your friends you are visiting is Aki and Domon. You've all been best friends since you were all little. You lived in America and you always visit in Japan and always play soccer with them but...until one day, one of your best friend (and crush) died. Ever since that day, you gave up on soccer. The same with Aki.

Enough of that, Aki giggled at your childish and cheerful attitude. You stood up, helped her stand up and dust off yourselves.

"(F/N)! Long time no see! How are you?" Aki said smiling happily at you.

"Fine as always Aki! So...where's Domon?" You asked your friend smiling.

She pointed behind you and you quickly turn around to see Domon and....him.

'W-why...why is he here? I...I thought- I...I heard his dad clearly that he was...he was dead.' You thought staring at the person next to your male friend, Domon.

You backed a few steps in shock expression.

"(F/N)! Long time no see!" Domon said to you smiling. But you didn't say a single word because of the shockness.

"(F/N)..." He said which quickly snap you to reality. You stare at the ground, making fists with your hand and tears forming from your eyes.

'All this time...He was still alive...All this time, the news that made me cry every time I think about...was a lie?" You thought.

"I....I have to...I have to go!" You said and run away to somewhere.

You can here them calling out for you but you just ignored them. You continued to run and run, until you reached another soccer field near a river.

You sit on the green grass, hugging your knees, thinking.

Not far from you there stood your three friends. Aki, Domon and...Ichinose.

"Man...that news really messed her up." Domon said clearly worried for you.

Ichinose was just staring at you with worried eyes full with guilt and sadness. Aki noticed this and put a hand on his shoulder.

"I'll...take care of this. I just need to talk to her. You boys go back to practise. Tell the others that I'll be back in a while." Aki said and gave them a assuring smile.

"Okay..." Ichinose said sadness can be clearly heard according to his tune.

The two boys run back to Raimon Junior High and Aki then approached you.

She then sits beside you. You noticed her but never said a word.

"You're still affected from the news, were you?" She says.