Cassandra Trace x Bernard Girikanan/ Nosaka Yuuma X Elisse Trace (Edited)

Elisse Point of View

I sat in between Ootani and Anna in the meeting room as we waited for the coach for his 'special surprise'. With us is the team and today, as well as tomorrow, are on a break before the finals.

Besides that, I am h

A doctor here in Russia that was provided by my sister's fiance would come and check on me every once and a week, giving me updates on my condition. I'm getting better since everyone has been taking care of me, especially Yuuma who always checks up on me if I drank my medicine, if I'm feeling okay and that I don't overexert myself from managerial responsibilities.

"Ohohoho! Minna-san!" Coach walked in from with his usual cheery self, clapping his hands to get everyone's attention. "Today as you all know, will be our break and as well as tomorrow. But this special surprise of mine is very special that involves a certain guest known to the world of sports!"

Huh? That sounds familiar...

"Everyone? May I present to you, the Perfect Queen of Sports herself, Cassandra!"

What?!!!

"Oh, you flatter me, Coach Jinyun."

Third Persons Point of View

A tall and gorgeous woman with deep blue eyes and luscious pale blonde hair. She genuinely smile, her presence captivating everyone in a daze.

"It is a pleasure to finally you, everyone. " She brightly says and everyone was immediately in awe... well except for the young Trace who stood there in utter shock.

"Cassandra-san..." Hikaru muttered and everyone turned to him in surprise.

"Hikaru? You know her?" Inamori asks, and Hikaru nods.

"Yeah...she's-"

"Oh! Elisse! My dearest baby sister!" Cassandra exclaimed as she engulfed her in an affectionate hug. "I haven't seen you for so long! I missed you so much!" With a gentle kiss on the forehead, Cassandra let's go of her now 'blushing in embarrassment' sister.

"I thought you were resting?" The still blushing Elisse asks in worry.

"I'm fine, I was just a little home sick and I couldn't miss the game. I'm really looking forwards to see you're boyfriend's and Froy's match, as well as Hikaru! Speaking of him. " Cassandra goes to turn to Hikaru with a wam smile. "Hi Hikaru, I'm so glad you're doing fine! I was worried when you recently found out. You're fine now right? If there is something wrong, you can tell me."