Nosaka Yuuma x Reader Part 2

A (H/C) haired girl enters her old home, with her gleeful Nanny standing by her side. As she stepped inside the living room;

"WELCOM BACK! (Y/N)-CHAN!!!"

She stood there in shock to see her friends standing in front of her. Her friends that she left. Her friends that she has missed so much. Her friends that she's been longing to come back for. And now, she's finally back.

"(Y/N)..." She heard from behind, frozen. Shocked to here that voice. She was too familiar with the voice, she wouldn't even dare to forget. She turn around slowly to face the person;

And there he was, standing there. A warm smile plastered on his features. A bouquet of flowers at hand.

"Welcome back." He softly said which she surprisingly smiled. Taking the bouquet of roses, she then was surprised to be hugged by the one and only. "I'm sorry..." Nosaka softly said.

"Nosaka..." She was shocked to be even in his arms.

She miss this. Very much.

"I should have told you. I just don't want you to get worried. I know how you get in these situation." He said. And with that said, she slowly hugged back.

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have left like that. And....I'm sorry I didn't told you about my condition sooner. I wanted to tell you but...with the matches going on, I couldn't get you distracted." She softly said burrying her face to his chest.

"Then...could we possibly start over again?" She heard him ask. She looked at him in surprise before giving him a close eyes smile as a single tear slid down her cheek.

"I would love that."

*Clearing of Throat*

With that sound, she immediately let go as a blush crept up her cheeks, showing her shy smile. Her friends chuckles and giggles at her shy behavior.

"(Y/N), is there something you want to tell them?" Mika asked.

They all went silent and looked at (Y/N), as she curtly nod.

"During my leave to (Home Country), I had my last checkup;" She smilingly said getting more and more excited. "Im finally cured. My heart is not weak anymore!" She exclaimed in glee before she was engulfed again by hugs.
.
.
.
.
Later that night, everyone went home after bidding goodbye. (Y/N), came inside the house, returning to the living room where Nosaka sat.

Smiling, she sat next to him. Nosaka, smiled at her before planting a kiss on her soft lips. Pulling away, they stare at each others eyes.

"Out of character for me to say, but I was afraid I never get to see you again." Nosaka said tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I shouldn't really left like that."

"It's okay. You just needed space." He said and she just nod. Both of them sat back, (Y/N) laid her head on his shoulder.

"How's you condition? I heard you are going to have a surgery soon." She asked.

"I'm excited to be healthy again. I get to play soccer, do the things I wanna do and especially spending more and more time with you." He said, staring at their intertwined hands. "I love you." He said planting a kiss on her temple. She smiled softly.

"I love you too, Yuuma."