[Edited] Cassandra Trace x Bernard Girikanan ft. Elisse X Nosaka Part 4

Elisse's Point of View

I stood by the team with Yuuma by my side as we listen to the hologram of my sister's mother-in-law. I furrow my eyes as I listen to every word she said and somehow I understood everything.

"So all of this for money?" I glanced at Anna before shaking my head, their attention turning to me.

"No...I don't thinks that's all. What her true goal is, is to pull down the corrupt leader from their position of power," I state.

"What?!" 

"The Orion Foundation was meant to help those countries in need. But because of the leaders that have fallen into corruption, they use the money given by Orion, when Uncle Valentine was still the chairman, to produce weapons." I further explain. "I guess Uncle Valentine wanted to trust the world but Aunt Irina says otherwise."

"A Perfect World!" A light showed and someone was stepping out. But then I saw an oddly familiar silhouette. As I kept my focus on the person. But as soon as that person reveals themselves....my stomach dropped.

Third Person's Point of View

Everyone stared at the one person who looked exactly like their foreign manager. They were disturbed.

"Wh-What's going on? This is getting too creepy." Norika uttered in shock. "Are they cloning people now?!"

"She looks exactly like Elisse-chan....." Hiura said as everyone nod in agreement.

"No..." They immediately turned back to their manager who had fallen on her knees, her body shaking.

She felt her chest and throat tightens. Her breaths becomes heavy and rigid, as her eyes glued to the person identical to her. Her lips quivering as she choke.

"Elisse?" Inamouri worriedly looks at her.

"No...It...can't be... It's impossible." She mutters as her eyes were brimming with tears. "Why..."

"Elisse? what's wrong?" Yuuma calmly yet worriedly asks as he kneels down to her, holding her shaking...cold hands. "Hey...Talk to me."

"Emily.... She's..." Her voice cracks, but she as mentions the name, this rendered everyone in confusion. "Why is she..."

Who is Emily? Was what everyone thought.

"Emily?" Hikarou muttered the name but soon widened his eyes as he finally remembered. "Emily...Trace...." Everyone immdediately turned to him.

"Hikaru...you know her?" Endou questions.

"I don't know much about her but... Froy mentioned her name a long time ago. Emily Trace....she's Elisse's identical twin sister." He revealed as everyone were more shocked. "But she died when they were seven due to being murdered."

"W-What?!"

"But that's impossible. It's not possible to bring a person back to life, right?!" Ootani intervenes..

"You are right, it is impossible. But unless...she was in hiding all this time." Their coach states. "But their must be an explanation for this..."

"Why would Aunt Irina do such thing...when she saw everything. How we suffered because of her death. I put all the blame on myself because I couldn't protect my twin...This is too much..." She cries. "I can't take it anymore."

"El...please you have to calm down." Yuuma tries to help her. "I'm sure there is a reason for all of this."

"Elie..." She snapped out and look up to meet the eyes of her twin. Emily smiled softly at her but her eyes held a different emotion, sending everyone shivers. "After so long...7 years... I'm glad to finally see you again! We get to play again too." She smiles sweetly. "Let's play....big sis."

TO BE CONTINUED....