Fubuki Shirou X Reader

There you were, at a public skate rink that you used to skate at when you were a child. You have not skated for years due to a long term medical treatment and that you had to move from Hokkaido to the big city to get treated. It's just recently you have moved back, living with your grandmother as your parents are at overseas for work.

As you slow down, someone had put their hands on your shoulder from behind. Startled you quickly turn, only to be surprise by a familiar boy.

"Shirou!" You exclaim.

"It has been a while, Y/N." He kindly smile.

"Right... Sorry I didn't told you, things were just very busy back at the house." You sheepishly reasoned.

"You finally recovered from your injury. I was really worried."

"Thankfully, but unfortunately I can't do extreme stunts like I used to do. Which meant I can't compete for a very long time." You smile sadly. "But what about you? Aren't you competing for the FFI?"

"Yeah and my brother has been very excited to compete."

"Aggressive as ever?"

"It's how he plays, really."

"Same as ever." You lightly laugh. "Ooh! Guess what?! I'll be at your school starting next week!"

"Really? That's great to hear."

"Yeah, I was gonna surprise you but that won't work out  anymore, and now that I think of it, I was wondering if you could tour me around? If you are free of course."

"Oh I would love to!"

"Really?! Thank you!" You smile brightly. "You are the best, as always."

"I'm always at my best when it comes to you though." He winked.

Which you felt flustered and laugh lightly to hide it.

"You're still Shirou alright."

"Will you join me for a cup of hot choco? There's a new cafe that just had opened up and it has the best hot choco."

"Oh you know me well.... Let's go!"
.
.
.

"Tsk! I can't believe he actually left me- Aniki!!!!!"

.
.
.

"Ooo! This place is cozy." You said as you look around the cafe. 

Shirou only smiles before leading you to a perfect spot, near the window and a great distance from the heater. You thankfully smile at his gesture and took a seat. 

"I'll order us the hot chocolate, do you want anything else?"

"Hot chocolate is fine. Thank you."

As you blankly stare at outside the window, you suddenly felt a pair of soft cold lips on you temple. Startled, you look up to the suspect only to see Shirou smiling down at you. You immediately madly blushed.

"Wha..."

"Sorry, Y/N... I had to say that you're my girlfriend so that they'll stop bothering me." He apologetically smile.

You look behind him to see a group of girls frowning in disappointment, you're sure that some were glaring menacingly at you.

"You could have just warned me earlier." You whispered as you looked back at him. 

"I know...I'm sorry..." You sigh.

"It's fine, just don't do something so startling, you almost made me punch you." You playfully glare before taking the cup of hot chocolate. "What were they bothering you about anyway?"

"Oh just the usual."

"Ooohhh... Mister Popular now, are we? You were always adored by girls since we were in elementary but I didn't know you could be this popular Shirou." You teasingly smirk.

"I do have a charming charisma, don't I? Besides, I'm the captain of our soccer team, so that's a plus." He winks.

"Have you had any girlfriends? You are at the age to date."

"No...I don't-"

"What? Why?"

"Too focused with soccer I guess..." You raised a brow, as he gives you an innocently smile.

You didn't even notice the look he was giving you.

"I can't argue with that but you have your own life too. Not only the captain of the soccer team but also the handsome and charming, Fubuki Shirou."

"So you think I'm handsome and charming?"

You give him a blank and an uninterested stare.

"Okay, okay. I get it." He chuckles.

"To me you're an annoying puppy who always wants attention."

"So you think I'm handsome, charming and cute?" he teased.

"One more time and I will definitely punch you. And you know I pack a mean punch." You warned.

"Alright, I'll stop." He raises his hands in surrender, smiling ever so innocently.. "You're blushing though."

"Shirou-"

"Okay, I'm done."

"Ugh...you always love to tease me."

"It's cute when you get annoyed though. Unfortunately your punches hurts and it's displeasing to have you ignore me."

You smile before taking a sip.

.
.
.

"Thank you for today, Shirou. I had a great time."

"Well...I'm glad our 'reunion date' went well then, despite being a last minute plan. But I very much enjoyed it."

"Reunion... Date?" You said as you slightly blushed.

"That was a date, of course. You can even call it a 'friendly' date." He innocently smile.

You stared at him with slightly wide eyes. You were speechless. You just went on a date with Shirou.

Well....

Friendly Date

To be specific

Oh well...

"Oh...uh...yeah...of course...I uh...had fun." You stuttered.

"I'm glad you did."

"Well...it's getting late. You should probably get going...you know it's not safe at night."

"I know...I will be going then."

"Right. Goodbye...and Goodnight Shirou."

He gently held your hand and brought it to his lips. His eyes gently stared at yours.

"Goodnight, M'Lady. Until next time." He charmingly smile before walking off, living you yet again, speechless.