Cassandra Trace x Bernard Girikanan ft. Elisse Trace x Nosaka Yuuma (Edited)

"Elisse...what's the meaning of this?" She asks with her voice slightly shaking.

"Cassie-"

"What's the meaning of this Elisse?" Her voice turned to stern which made the teen flinched at her sister's sudden change in voice. "You kept this from me. Why?"

"I'm sorry I-"

"Why?! Why didn't you tell me sooner?! You know how much I dislike secrets. Especially secrets that involves our family and Bernard-"

"No! No no no... I have to calm down. I have to calm down." She muttered to herself as she continue to phase back and forth. "Calm down...calm down... Ugh...." She groaned massaging her temples as she sits on her bed. "What am I gonna do?..."

Suddenly, knocks were heard from the door, snapping her out of her worries.

"Come in." She answered.

Yuuma entered the room with a cup of tea on hand, giving her a warm smile as
he enters the room.

"Why are you worked up? You know it is not good for you." He stated as he gave her the cup and she accepted it.

"I just can't help it. My sister has been through a lot and I'm worried about her reaction. Both her and Bernard cherished their relationship for so long, they just love each other so much. I don't want it to end like this. I was even shocked to know the truth of orion when you told me, Bernard was like a big brother to me. Ugh... I'm just.... Afraid to see my sister heartbroken. I don't want her to. "

"Hey... I won't say everything will be fine because I don't know. I know you're just worried about your sister but you have to calm down. Tomorrow's the day and I'll be there no matter what happen. Who knows...everything will work out fine in the end."

" You think so?"

"Let's hope so... Now go to sleep, we have a big day tomorrow and we want you to get a lot of sleep. Did you drink your medicine?"

" I did."

"Drink your tea, it's chamomile. It'll help you sleep if you can't."

"Thank you."

"Alright. If you need anything just text me and I'll be right over."

"okay...goodnight."

"Good night." He gives her a kiss on the forehead. "I love you."

"Love you too." She says as she watches him exits her room.

'What have I done to deserve him? ' She thought before pulling out her phone. Tapping on a certain person that could help her.

Morning came and it was finally the finale of the football frontier international.

Inazuma Japan VS. Perfect Spark Russia

Blending in with the crowds, Cassandra had a disguise on. Not wanting her fiance to see her or people recognizing her, she wanted to surprise him after the match.

"Excuse me miss? Mr. Girikanan have sent me here to escort you." A man in a suit stood beside her seat catching a lot of attention.