Hiroto Kira x Reader Part II

My father left me when I was a mere fetus, developing within my mother's stomach. He left me to my mother's care and surprisingly, she kept me. Until she left me at a rundown orphanage, off to have a new start. I was abused by the owner, ordering me around and using me as an item to get her frustration out.

When I turned 3 my grandmother found me, my biological father's mother, who made such efforts in finding the child who her son cowardly and irresponsibly left. She raised from then on and surprisingly, I never met my father. But she raised me with such care and love that I see her as both my mother and father.

I turned 14 and I got into a relationship with Hiroto Kira, the school's rich kid bad boy. We had a normal relationship nothing out of the ordinary and I truly did loved him. I trusted him with everything. I helped him get through his issues. We sometimes fight but we talk it out at the end. I loved him and he loved me. So I thought.

He used me as if I was a trophy to show off to his father to make him proud. That he is dating a girl who is up to his standards. The ideal girl fit to be a Kira. He dated me just for that, nothing more. I was too blind to fall for it. He never loved me, he just did it for his father.

I fell too easily and now that we have broken up, the school's couple breakup is all over the school. I had to face it, you can never hold back a rumor, that is what people thrive for

As I walk pass the school gate, I could feel their eyes glued to me and whispered gossip were obnoxiously loud to be a whisper. It irritates me but I did not let this effect me. So instead, I walk straight to the gym to do my daily morning practice.

I am a varsity player in the volleyball team. I am the captain and the spiker of our team and I have to get my game face on.

"Yo! Ohayou Y/N!"

"Ohayou Yume."

"I don't want to ruin your morning but....is it true?! You broke up?!" She exclaims in disbelief.

"Oh, we did." I shrug.

"I can't believe you two broke up..."

"Me neither..." I bitterly said. "But that is that so no more of it.

"Oh I guess it ended badly then?"

"Yes it did. Anyways, let's start practice but since everyone isn't here yet, I might as well get started."

"Yeah...you get that frustration out."

"Don't mind if I do."

Third Person Point of View

As Y/N starts her morning practice by herself, Hiroto arrives at school to be greeted by whispers and stares from other students. He irritatedly gave them a look before continuing on his way to the school building. But as he did so, he occasionally looked around to find a certain h/c girl.

He haven't had any luck with contacting her over the week and he didn't see her either. He is simply worried with how things ended and how badly he hurt her but the damage has been done and there is no point in being forgiven. She hated him.

"Is she in the gym? How is she?" He heard.

He turn around to find the girl's volleyball team manager, talking to their voice president.

"She doesn't look okay, emotionally."

"You talked to her?"

"Yeah but only a little bit. I don't want to get in her bad side."

"It's Y/N that we're talking about. She rarely gets in a bad mood. Well I guess not until she broke up with Hiroto."

"We should probably head in, she's probably -"