Nishikage Seiya x Reader "Crimson String"

Nishikage Siya has long devoted his life to Nosaka Yuuma and never once taught of himself.

What he would like to do?

What he wants to do?

He's very devoted in aiding and assisting Nosaka as much as possible. But there comes a point where he would want something. Something he would have like others do.

Their soulmate.

Now that they're free from the Aries Program they're free to do whatever they want other than soccer. They can live their own lives without being controlled. One by one, his friends found their soulmates even Yuuma found his during his time in abroad.

That leaves Nishikage who still have not found his soulmate or seen the crimson string.

Now that they're facing the Football Frontier International, he has been busier and busier as he trains. For him, there is no time for other 'unnecessary' things. They have faced so many hardship and what he wants is victory.

Tomorrow will be their first match here in Russia and fortunately, they were given a day-off to rest. Yuuma decided to wander around the streets of Russia, having Nishikage tagging along. Elisse would have come with but she has other things to do so she couldn't join them.

Ever since Elisse joined the team, she has been helpful in amy field as much as possible, as if she could do anything. One of those was distracting Yuuma from overfeeding his friend, which Nishikage is very thankful for.

Like Elisse and Yuuma's relationship, Nishikage often felt envious. They were a perfect match, the king with a perfect queen. Someday, he wants that.

"You think, Elisse would like these sweets? She has been very busy lately. I want to buy her something." He heard Yuuma said as he looks at the displays of sweets.

"Elisse-san likes cheesecakes and tarts."

"Mmhm, that will do." He said before ordering. "You know Nishikage, you might find your soulmate here. Or maybe the Crimson string at least."

Nishikage looks at him baffled, as Yuuma gave him a smug look.

"What m-makes you think that?"

"I don't know, I got a feeling you will."

.
.
.

"Okay...so today's the first match..." Elisse says as she stands next to Yuuma. "I got everything under control so far. The CEO of the Orion Foundation should be watching us from up there. Most likely as you might know, one of the players might be a part of them, so keep an eye out."

"Okay." Everyone said.

"At anytime, the chairman can give orders to the player, which their bands can receive. It could be anyone, they are very cautious as they are told and trained to be so be careful okay?"

"Right!"

"And don't forget, have fun." She smiles before giving Yuuma a kiss on the cheek as good luck before walking over to the bench.

She smiles at Anna and Ootani, before sitting between them. Having eyes glued to the field.

"Let the game begin."

.
.
.

Amidst the adrenal, Nishikage focuses on watching the field, observing the heated match. Carefully watching the soccer ball and every player. But then suddenly, a glimpse of something red caught his eyes. He looks down to his pinky finger, a red string was tied and it goes on leading inside the stadium.

"Nishikage-kun? Everything okay?" He hears Elisse's voice.

"Crimson String..." He muttered.

"What?! Where is it heading?"