Nosaka Yuuma x Takami Annika Himeko [OC] Part II

A girl with lavender hair sat on a table by a cafe, enjoying her coffee. She smiles as she took a sip of the coffee.

"That is beautiful! A beautiful picture!" The camera man complimented as he takes pictures. "You are incredible, Miss Annika!"

People already have gathered around the photoshooting, amored by the well-known beautiful model.

After moving to Russia, her birth country, Himeko now known as Annika, was a fame student in their academy. Just like in Outei Tsukonomiya, she is the star student in a matter of less than a month. She had immediately caught the attention of many, that includes modeling agencies.

Of course it wasn't easy adjusting to the place. Russian was her first language when she was a toddler but after moving to Japan and stayed there for a long time, her Russian vocabulary was rusty and needed to be sharpened and polished.

Since the start of summer, she was recruited by a modelling agency from Paris to model for their summer magazines. She was hitting it off, many were interested in her, brands wants to offer deals and such. Soon enough, she is famous.

It wasn't really what she wanted in the first place but she needed something to do some productive activities. She had nothing to do in the summer, she does have friends but she would prefer alone activities for once.

Speaking of friends, Himeko had numbers of them. She was picky but not in a bad way. She had enough experience in her previous school to be careful. For example, she has a male friend who is in a soccer team, Yuri Rodina. A really sweet friend who loves to accompany her during shoots whenever he does not have practice.

"You did a great job, Annika." Yuri says as he handed her a jacket and a water bottle.

"Thank you. I think that's it for today. Why don't we go and get something to eat? I've craving something sweet." She suggested.

"Sorry Annika but I have to go to the airport with the team since we'll be welcoming the teams from Spain, America and Japan." Yuri explains as he gives her an apologetic smile.

Inazuma Japan...

It's not like she has no interest in soccer anymore. She doesn't dislikes it for some petty reason. She is just not into sports. She have known some of them, because of those times when she come with him to observe potential opposing teams. She still supported her second country, like her father who nonstops watch their every single match. Giving her glimpse of the red head in action.

"Annika? You okay?" Yuri calls out to her and she immediately smile.

"I am, I guess I'll go by myself then. I'll see you later."

"Yeah, text me when you get home though." He says and she smiles gratefully and reassuringly at his gesture.

"I will. Bye~" She says as she walks away.

She walks around the city as she looks for a good cafe to go. She eventually stops by a fave  pastry shop of hers and unfortunately, there was a queue. Without any choice, she gets in line.

As she wait for her turn, in the corner of her eye, she notices a familiar upward light brown hair man standing by the corner. She peaks from her spot, tip toeing to get a clear view. She is rendered shock as she finally see who it is.

She felt torn if she'll say hi or not. Unlike Nosaka, Nishikage did treated her as a friend and always reassured her if there was any problem. She missed him.

"Nishikage-kun?" Without hesitation, she calls out.

As she did, her heart pounded in nervousness, it has been so long since she last saw him. She remembers the last time she did, it was when he confronted her after hearing about her resignation as their manager and her transfer.