Gouenji x Reader

Y/N  POV

It has bee a couple of months since Gouenji got very busy with soccer and it has been a couple of months since I last saw him. Though he would call me on a daily basis, it isn't the same as talking to each other in person. 

I just miss him.

Right now, I'm currently in the kitchen, cooking lunch. I am currently living alone because my parents are out on a business trip for a month from now. It's just me, but Yuuka would come here and keep me company whenever she doesn't have any school, and they would often invite me for dinner.

As I start cooking the tempura, I hear someone knocking in my door. I turn off the stove and walk to the door to see who it was. I opened the door to see-

"Hey Y/N."

"Gouenji..." I muttered. 

I don't know what to say. My mind is completely blank right now. I'm too speechless.

I kept staring and he is still on his Inazuma Japan Jersey, with his bag and is holding a bouquet of roses.

"For you." He said as he held the bouquet to me. My hands were shaking as I accept them, 'cause I am still shocked by what is actually happening right now.

"T-Thank you..." I have managed to stay but I stuttered.

"You okay?"

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just... shocked to see you here." I let out a nervous laugh before breathing in and out, calming myself. I smiled before wrapping my arms around him, giving him a hug. "I'm glad you're back," I say as I felt him hug me back before I let go. "Welcome back."

Both of us smiled as we gazed upon each other's eyes. He leaned in and I close my eyes, before feeling a pair of soft lips on my forehead. I open my eyes and smiled up at him.

"It is great to be back. I missed you." His eyes were soft and still has his gaze on mine.

"I missed you too."

.

.

.

"You didn't tell me you were coming home," I said as both of us have our lunch together. 

Fortunately, I made enough lunch that fits for both of us.

"Sorry, I wanted to surprise you and based on what I saw earlier, I sure did." He chucked before eating a piece of tempura. He smiled. "I miss eating your food."

"What? Isn't the food there more delicious than mine? You do have chefs that prepare your food." I raised a brow as I smiled.

"In my opinion, your cooking is more delicious. That's why you are the best." He said which made me blush a little. "Oh! I almost forgot. Everyone in Inazuma Japan is going to go on camping tomorrow and every one of their family has to come."

"Okay, but what has that got to do with me?" I raised a brow. "I'm not in your family."

"You are 'cause Yuuka and Dad said so, so you have to come. Besides, everyone wants to meet you. They want to meet my girlfriend, that Endou accidentally told everyone." Gouenji sweatdropped.

"Oh... okay." That makes sense.

"Besides, Yuuka said that if you won't come with, both of us will have to force you." He had his small smirk on.

"What? Two against one? That is just unfair... Well! I don't have any choice now, do I? I'll come."

"Great! I'll come by, at 9 o'clock in the morning and be sure to bring extra clothes because we'll probably go swimming and we're spending the night there. Bring some necessary things for camping as well."

"I will. Can I bring snacks for everyone?"

"If you want to, then yes."

"Then...will you accompany me to the store later?"

"Of course."

"Great! I'm already excited about tomorrow." He lightly chuckled before both of us continue on eating.