Nosaka Yuuma x Elisse Trace [OC] Part 3 Edited

{Elisse's Point of View}

If I had a choice, I wouldn't come to this party but unfortunately, I had to. My brothers never mentioned that this was a bon voyage party for Inazuma Japan for their departure to Russia. 

I saw Yuuma earlier but he was talking to a girl and they seem...close.

I can't deny it, I felt a tiny bit of jealousy when I saw them. But who am I to be jealous, when he isn't even mine. We never made our relationship official. We kissed, yes but he never asked me the question.

"I have grown an irresistible liking towards you. But when the time comes...I will call you mine."

He said and it was clear that he wasn't ready for a relationship and I understand. He has his soccer career to focus on and I have mine.

"Elisse." I heard. 

I look up to see my brothers gesturing me to come over as he stood with Aiden and before them were a group of teens and a chubby man.  I plastered on a smile before walking over to them but I felt my breath hitched at the sight of a certain redhead.

"Elisse, they are the Inazuma Japan and this gentleman here is their coach, Mr. Zhao Jinyun," Aiden spoke fluently in Japanese as he gestures to a chubby Chinese Man.

"It is quite a pleasure to finally meet the infamous Miss Emily Forte." He bows which I curtsy in return.

"A pleasure to be at your acquaintance, Mr. Jinyun and Inazuma Japan. Congratulations on advancing to Russia. I wish you the best of luck." I kindly smile.

"Thank you, Forte-san." They said in unison.

"Do please call me Elisse. It would be rather confusing since my brothers are with me. I don't mind if you call me Elisse." I gave a reassuring smile.

"Elisse." I froze as Yuuma stepped forward with his gentle smile.

"Yuuma..."

"Eh? Nosaka-Kun, you know her?" The girl with piercing blue eyes from earlier said in shock.

"Well, she's the one who has been taking care of me while I was hospitalized. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be able to play soccer anymore." He answered which made me slightly blushed as his eyes return to mine. "It has been a while, how have you been?"

"I've been fine. It's nice to see you-"

"So you're the one who's courting my sister, ey?" I heard and I sigh as my brothers stood behind me with an intimidating look and I can see that his team held a dumbfounded look.

"Aiden, Aaron...do please not cause a scene." I calmly say. "I mean it." A said with a bit of warning that my brother knew all too well. "I'm sorry about them. They can be overprotective." I apologetically smile at Yuuma which he just shook his head and stepped in front of my brothers.

"If you would allow me. I, Nosaka Yuuma, would like to court your sister."

My brothers...being taller than him stared down at him with an intimidating look as Yuuma just stayed collective, calm, as he maintains eye contact to show how serious he is.

"Is that so? I have never seen such bravery. Stepping up to my sons for their consent. No one has ever done that." My eyes widened as I turn around to see my father and mother walking towards us.

"Mama...Papa..." Were the only words that came from me as I started in surprise to see them.

"Hello, Princess." My father gave an apologetic smile.

"I thought you both couldn't make it," I said still in disbelief.

"Well... We have been gone too long. We've missed our darling princess."

"Oh how beautiful you look, darling." Mother commented as she wrapped her arms around me lovingly. "I'm sorry we have been away for so long."

"It's...okay. I'm happy you're here."

"Well back to the issue. Nosaka Yuuma... As you might know, our daughter is one of our greatest treasures. We won't easily just give her off to a lad so easily. Are you willing to stay by her side if she ever say yes? Are you willing to make her happy? Will you not break her heart? How much do you love my daughter? What makes you in love with her?"

Well...here we go again. Overprotective Dad Mode has been activated.

"She's the most caring, kind, and beyond beautiful person I have ever met. The only girl that I have laid my eyes on with such selfish desire to call her as mine. I love your daughter enough to make her happy and I would do everything for her to feel loved. If you would allow me, I would like to ask for her hand to be my girlfriend." I stared at him, flustered. I turn to my father who had a stern look, my brothers had an amused look while my mother had a soft genuine smile.

Girlfriend?! Was he waiting for the chance to ask my parents personally?

"We would like to know what our daughter would like to say." My father turned to me. "Elisse? Do you love, Yuuma?"

I feel like this situation turned into one of those situations where the father is being asked for the hand of his daughter in marriage.

"I do."

"Well... That is your answer but do know that if anything happens to my daughter, we're hunting you down."

"Father/Arthus!" My mom and I exclaimed at the same time.

"I'm sorry, dear." He chuckled. "But there are consequences. Elisse is too precious to us."

"You have my word, Mr
Trace. Thank you." Yuuma bowed in respect before turning to me. "I have some things to say. Will you come with me?" He held out his hand as he gave his charming smile.

I look at my father and mother who only gave me a nod. I turn to him and smile before taking his hand.