Fubuki Shirou x Yukimura Tsurara[OC] x Fubuki Atsuya

A month ago, in the school of Hakuren, all teammates of the soccer team gather around to take a look at the information of their next opponent which was Inakuni Raimon, looking through the players that can be a potential problem to them

As they read the following team information of Inakuni Raimon, a certain female Player caught the Fubuki Twins' attention.

"Tsurara Yukimura. " Shirou muttered looking at her information. "All her hissatsus seems to be strong... she's a potential opponent." He said which Atsuya smirk.

"sounds Interesting... " He grinned.

A month later, it was finally the day of their match.

Hakuren VS Inakuni Raimon

As both teams got in their position, the Fubuki Twins took a good look at the Ice Queen of Raimon before turning to Somoeka.

"It's best to mark her. Her ability in soccer is strong. " Shirou said which Somoeka nod but turned to Atsuya when they heard him darkly chuckle.

"That I'll take care of. " Atsuya said staring at the female defender which she noticed and gave an icy glare.

The kick-off began.

Inamori, Norika and Kazomarou all moved forwards before using the Hissatsu they planned to use.

Arctic Polar Bear No.2

Ad they took the shoot, Atsuya came and used a Defense Hissatsu.

Certain Death Bear Kill: Restraint

"Bear Killer isn't just his title. " Tsurara said to the team.

As the match continue on, Hakuren unfortunately scored by Atsuya's Hissatsu. The match continue but this was different.

Atsuya got the ball and dribbled forward. Tsurara keep an eye on the Bear Killer as she felt that there was something odd.

She stared at Atsuya and quickly what he was up to but just as she was about to warn the team, a message was received by her wrist band.

"Let them find out and solve it themselves. Stay on your ground if needed."

She looked at her coach which was busy playing with his phone and just sigh.
.
.
.
.
Tsurara POV
I watched as Atsuya continue on making my teammates angry. No matter how much I want to help them, they need to learn this lesson. I'm sure Inamuri can handle this.