[Edited]Cassandra Trace x Bernard Girikanan ft. Elisse x Nosaka Part 3

Third Person Point of View

When Cassandra finally arrived at the game, she realized that she took too long and missed a lot of the action. Not only that, she cannot risk anyone seeing her, now that they know who she is.

"Rumors have probably already spread. That can be a bother." She muttered.

'I can go back to Bernard and watch the game with him but... Something is just completely off about him. Maybe I should go back and give him a chance.' She thought but as she was about to turn around, something caught her attention that rendered her speechless.

"What..."

At the bench, Elisse watch in fear at the unfair aggressive match. Worry build up inside her as she watches her teammates getting hurt.

"They've been hypnotized..." She muttered but loud enough for the others to here. "Aunt Irina thought ahead of us. The effects won't be easily undone." Elisse explains. "This is just the start. " She look at them in worry.

"Elisse Trace!!! What is the meaning of this?!! " She flinched at the familiar voice. Elisse slowly turn around to see her older sister, standing at the side.

" Cass-"

"You knew this all along, didn't you?...What..... What's going on El?! And don't lie!" Cassandra says in frustration. "What do you know about Bernard that I don't? What do I don't know?! "

"Cassie... I'm really sorry... I never wanted to-"

"Never want to what? Break my feelings? Break my relationship with Bernard? El... This situation is far more difficult for me to process. I!!! I helped Bernard recruit teens... Children into... This! Elisse, why didn't you tell me? Did our family know of this? Tell me! "

"Yes but Big sis you have to believe me, Bernard didn't mean-"

"Didn't mean to what? He still kept this from me. You kept this from me. Our family kept this from me. How long have you been keeping me from this?! I appreciate the concern but I have the rights to know.... I.... Why... " She trails off as tears started to flow. She glares at Elisse. " Why didn't you tell me? " She choked.

"Cassandra... Please don't get mad at Elisse-" Bernard stood in between them, but he felt a sharp pain on his left cheek. He looks at Cassandra in a startled look but he couldn't bare the expression she gave him.

"And YOU!! You kept this from me for 8 years! I trusted you! I helped you! I supported you! Only to find out the truth about the foundation!? For 8 years?!" She angrily points a finger at him. "I've been through so much!! You know how much pain I've been enduring ever since Emily died! You know how much I hate it when everyone's keeping this from me, especially when it included you!! "

"Cassie I didn't mean to hurt you-"

"I've been kept in the shadows! I don't even know how to feel right now!-" She suddenly felt a sharp pain on her head and abdomen. She clutched her head as she groans in pain.

"Cassie? What's wrong? " Elisse to her as she helps her in place.

She felt dizzy, her vision starts to blur. She looks down at Elisse in pain, her body gave up and weakly leaned on Elisse causing her to almost fall.

"Cassandra!" Bernard rushed over, helping Elisse. "Medic!" He orders as a team of medic came rushing over with a stretcher. "Cassandra...hey! Love!" He calls out as he held her in his arms.

Cassandra looked up at him with a weak gaze before closing them completely, her body felt limp.

"Bernard! She's unconscious!!!" Elisse panicked as she checked her pulse.

"Ambulance! Now!" Bernard barked at the medic in panic.

"Cassie! Elisse!"

"Mama! Papa!"

"Don't worry, help is on the way." The mother reassuringly says as an emergency medical team rushed in and placed the unconscious adult on the stretcher. She wanted to go with them as she was worried for her sister. She followed them into the hallway but her father stopped her.

"I'll come with-"

"No... Stay with the team. They need you for this. We'll take care of your sister. " The father says.

"Father I-"

"I know Bernard... I know. We'll discuss of this once everything is over. But first, I have to prioritize my daughter. " Elisse's father says as he goes with the medic team.

"This is too much to handle. " Elisse mutters as tears began to bream her eyes as she watches her older sister being carried away.

"I should've had come clean... I never wanted her to get involved in this, I kept it from her to prevent her from getting involved with my mother, afraid that she'll end up like me. Controlled and Manipulated. She's going to leave me." Bernard said as he leaned on the wall with a frustrated expression. Elisse looked at him.

"But the only thing we could do now is to fix everything. It's not the end yet... We haven't lost yet." She encourages as she gave a small smile. "And we could start over again once this is all over."

Bernard looked at the youngest Trace, his soon to be sister-in-law. A small smile appeared on his features as he nods and straighten up.

"You're right. It's not over yet."
.
.
.
.
Elisse got back to the bench, in time as the Perfect Spark was back to normal but then an explosion erupts as people from the stands scurry away in fear. Armed guards began surrounding the arena, guarding the exits as everyone was being held hostage. The stadium roof of the stadium was closed, making the arena dark for a moment, before the lights turned on.

"Elisse." Yuuma calls as he jogs towards her.

"What happened to Cassandra-san?"

"She's being rushed to the hospital." She gives him a reassuring smile before turning her attention towards the field. "It's happening..." Elisse mutters furrowing her brows as a hologram appears.

"Hear me, Inhabitants of this degenerated world!"

"Aunt Irina..." Elisse says in distaste.