Chapter 4

( these earlier chapters are fairly short but that's okay they get longer )
Remus doesn't get the best sleep either so we decide to go down to breakfast together, seeing as we're both up way before anyone else. The week passes by quickly with him and Lily as my new buddies and it's Saturday already. Remus is insisting on my hanging out with him and the other three of his crew and I wouldn't have a problem if I wasn't worried that Lily would rip me to pieces if she found out.

Guess I'll just risk it.

Remus told me lots about them and they do sound quite the funny bunch so why not. I choose yoghurt for breakfast because - yum - while Remus eats some boring cardboard like cereal. What a grandpa.

His friends turn up eventually and they sit around us.

"Good morning love birds."

Love birds? Well, that's awkward. Remus is a bro not a bird. He blushes faintly and I give them a flat look.

"Good morning friends of friend."

I say while licking the yoghurt off my spoon. Sirius is looking at me so I do what any mature person would. I stick my tongue out.

"Well what's on the agenda today Remus?" James says.

Remus looks at me and I look back.

"What are you looking at me for?"

"What do you wanna do?"

"I dunno what do you wanna do I was actually gonna go find Kelly and catch up with her, did you wanna hang out?"

"If you're busy that's okay."

"Who's Kelly." the shirt one asked, I forgot his name.

"My house elf."

"You talk to your house elf?" Sirius says with a disgusted look. Hmm, maybe I'll mess with them a bit and use my extensive powers to be nosy in his mind.

Pros of being an Elemental.

"Yes, thank you. I'm guessing you don't like Kreacher that much?" I say sweetly.

They all go silent. Good. I raise my eyebrow and a smug smirk form son my face.

"How do yo-"

"I know everything."

I get up and move down the table feeling there eyes on my back, and just as I sit down Lily walks in and sits opposite
me. I glance at their gobsmacked faces and laugh.