Chpater 24

We're moved around in transfiguration unfortunately. I'm put next to Xenophilius Lovegood. People call him crazy but he's just misunderstood. I'm a whole four rows away from Lily, who I normally make conversation to while she tells me to shut up and listen. The guys are all spread out and im closest to James who is still two rows away.

"Hello." He's a talker then

"Hi."

"I've heard a lot about you."

"What? From who?"

"My father."

"What?"

"He works for the ministry and he knows all about you."

"Oh so the ministry does know about me?"

"Of course, lots of people know about you. The ruler of the fire, water earth and air."

Oh, so people do know. That's annoying.

"What has he told you."

"He told me there was a prophecy about you."

"There's a prophecy about me!! Why don't I know."

"Dumbledore was told. It to tell you."

"Then why are you telling me this?"

"I'm not Dumbledore, I can tell you whatever I like."

"Miss Brown would you care to share with the class what could so important that you fail to listen?"

"We were talking about how pigmy puffs can actually change how we see the colour pink and-"

"Okay okay, that's enough. Just pay attention if you don't want to be in detention!!"

"Yes professor, of course." She goes back to writing on the board.

"Do you know what the prophecy say?"

"No, prophecies can only be heard by the person they're made for or said by."

"Hmm, where are prophecies kept?"

"In the department of mysteries."

"Thank you Xeno, I believe we can get along. what do you think?"

"I believe you're right." We shake hands and start taking notes together.

I'm munching on my Hershey's chocolate bar that Kelly got for me at break, while wondering around the grounds with Xen.

"So what's your strongest ability?"

"Fire then water. Earth and air are kinda the same but I'm still pretty powerful with all of them."

"Hmm how does it work?"

"I think of what I want it to do and it happens."

"Pretty simple then really."

"Yeah."

"Tell me about yourself."

"Me? Well I'm just ordinary. People call me names because I believe in things that don't exist but it's okay to dream. They like reality I like dreaming."

"Yeah, I mean in a world full of endless possibilities who knows what acidly exists and what doesn't?"

"Exactly, there's people out there creating spells and potions as we speak, using their endless imaginations to create something new."

"I totally agree, I myself create potions and spells."

"Really, have any of them turned out okay?"

"Yes actually, quite a few."

"You would have suited Ravenclaw."

"Hmm that's what the hat told me, he said I belonged to all of them except Hufflepuff."

"That was offensive, is that initiating that you're not kind?"

"I think so, but I can be kind. Just the other day I made my best friends birthday one of the best she's ever had!"

"Silly hat."

"What about you, have you ever created spells or potions?"

"I've never created a potion as I'm not very good at it, but I've tested a few incantations and they've all seemed to work."

"That's good, any things possible really if you set yourself to it."

"Wise words."

"Thank you."

We part ways when the bell rings, myself off to herbology and him off to charms.

I like herbology sometimes, I have quite a few magical plants around my own house. But I don't really like replanting fully grown mandrakes.

Nope nopity nope nope.

They're heavy and loud and I get so fed up with them I just scream back at them.

Probably shouldn't do that as Professor Sprout will have my head.

I'm covered in earth and fuming. I got a god damn detention just because I accidentally poured soil all over a Slytherin.
okay maybe it wasn't an accident but he soiled my plans for tonight. Soiled them I say!!!
I was going to play a bit of piano then work on my essay for astronomy but noo.
Why are you complaining Summer, you always have detention.?
Shut up!!

Okay maybe I exaggerated on the while detention think, I was there for five minutes until I annoyed her enough to let me go.

That's all it took, talking about plants for five minutes straight and I was out of there quicker than i could say quidditch.
Talking of quidditch, there's a match in Sunday. Gryffindors vs Slytherin.

And I'm not allowed to go.

What a surprise.

Remus said he'll stay with me but it's an important game so I told him I'll be fine.

Dropping down on my bed in the marauders room I notice some chocolate under Remus's bed. hmm.
They're not here, he'll never know that I took one bar of his British bar of goodness.

"Who ate my mars bar???" Okay maybe he noticed.

"Wasn't me."

"Not me."

"Nope."

Thats right Summer, cover your tracks. you've already hidden the wrapper in James draw.

Oh the cleverness of me.

Oh ho and is he angry when he finds it.

"W-what how d-did that g-get there??"

"I've told you about stealing my chocolate!!!"

And Remus proceeds to pounce on James and grab him in a headlock.

"Moony, stop it oww!!"

"That'll teach you!"

Well now I know what happens when you steal a werewolves chocolate.