Chapter 15

The train leaves tomorrow and I can't wait. I told Kelly she could leave early if she wanted but she wanted to stay and help the other elves with the christmas feast that's for the people that leave. So the people that stay get two? Bitches.

Lily woke me up early much to my dismay.
"Time to get up!!" I groaned and turned over. I was feeling asleep again when I was smacked in the face by a pillow.
"Hey!! What was that for?"

"The train leaves today and you haven't packed!"

"It will take me two seconds, let me sleep!"

She tries every trick to get me out of bed, they don't work.

"I give up!! It's looks like I'll just have to get Potter up here to get you out."

"Go ahead."

By now I'm awake, I'm just being lazy.

Then Lily is on her way up here with James, that's a surprise.

"Summer get up."

"Make me."

"Okay."

"Wait no -"

But he throws himself onto me before I can say anything else.

"James I will kick you again!!"

"It will be worth it,Evans wants you up."

"Okay okay!! I'll get up."

"Good."

I get up and shove him onto the stairs, causing them to flatten and for him to scream like a girl on the way down
Then I hear the laughter
"SUMMER!!"

"Oops my bad!!"

I pack my bags which as I said took legit two seconds, then went to breakfast. Sitting with Lily today we small talk.
"What are you going to be doing for Christmas anything special?"

"No we normally just wake up, open presents have dinner then on Boxing Day we see all the family."

"Cool."

"What about you?"

"Well this is only my second christmas and I didn't celebrate last year I was too busy designing the house."

"What about at school?"

"I was forced to go home to the ce- to see my brother and sister."

Thankfully she didn't notice the slip up.

"Well what will you do this year?"

"I'll wake up, have breakfast with Kelly open my gift off her and then we'll play board games. she'll cook dinner and we'll eat it. Then we'll just chill by the fire."

"Oh, you won't see family."

"I don't have any family left Lils."

"Oh yeah."

We're asked to take our bags down to the entrance hall after breakfast so they can be taken down. I run into Kelly while I'm there.

"Is it okay if I go now Summer, the food is all prepared."

"Yes of course, you don't have to ask." She bows and disappears. I hate it when she bows or calls me mistress, so I tell her not to but sometimes it's out of habit.

It's snowing. I hate snow.

We leave after dinner so I decide to go see my piano one last time. I have a piano at home of course.
Walking through the corridors and up the moving stairs, I make my way to the wall.
Thinking of my piano as I walk past I slip inside and lock the door.
Ah, my piano, it's been too long.

After playing for a bit it time for dinner finally. I'm hungry.
The christmas feast is amazing! Food everywhere, delicious drinks and the puddings! The puddings! Yum. I've never had so much ice cream in my life!
It's time to leave at last and me and Lily walk down to the station.

"Do you want to sit with me? The guys will probably be there?"

"No I'll sit with Severus but I'll pop in to get my presents and say bye."

I nod. We part ways and I grab the compartment I came here In. I like this spot. James, Peter, Remus and Sirius come in about five minutes later.

Five hours later and the sun is starting to set. I never realised how long this train journey is. good thing the seats are comfy. I'm currently sat next to Sirius with my feet on the stupid little table that's about 4cm wide that no one uses ever. Reading a book. Remus is opposite me also reading and James is next to him with his feet on me Lap. he has long legs. and Peter is next to Sirius curled into a ball asleep. James and Sirius are talking with low voices so to not disturb Peter or me and Remus reading. Then the peace is ruined by the red head.
"Hey summer!"

"Ssshhhh Peter is sleeping!"

"Oh," she lowers her voice "sorry."

"James move your feet and budge up."

He does as his told and I give him the look that clearly says 'bother her and you die'

"You alright?"

"Yeah Sev's just gone to see his friends so I thought I'd come here." I nod

"I'll give you your gift now but don't open it till Christmas." She held out a box wrapped in green paper with a red bow.

"Hold that."

I pass the book to Sirius and grab the box delicately. I shrink it and put it in my pocket.

"Thanks Lil I've got yours here."

I hand her the books that are wrapped in red paper with a green bow ironically.

"Thanks, well I best be off. If I don't see you on the platform have a good Christmas and I'll see you next year."

She walks out but before she closes the door.

"Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you all too."

And she leaves, James puts his feet back, Sirius hands me my book and we carry on as we were.

We've finally reached the station and everyone is running around like chickens trying to find their parents.
I stay with the other four planning on leaving when I know they're all safe.
Peter finds his parents and bids us goodbye. I gave them all their gifts before we got off.
Remus's parents and James's parents are stood together so we all walk over there.
"James!!" And he is engulfed in a hug by his mom. Aww

"Hi mum, hey dad!!"

He does the weird bro hug with his dad. Remus is greeted with a hug by his mum too.

"Who's this James?"

"This is Summer, I told you about her  in a letter."

"Oh yes nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too."

We shake hands. Sirius gets a hug of Mrs potter too. Then a horrible sound pierced the air.

"SIRIUS ORION BLACK, WILL YOU HURRY UP!!"

He sighs and goes to walk away. I grab his wrist and pull him into a hug before he goes though. he needs it.

"If you need anything, anything at all just send an owl okay. they'll know where to find me." We part and he nods, slowly walking away to what must be his family.

I say goodbye to the Potter and Lupins and apperate onto my driveway.

My living room light is on so I'm guessing Kelly must be in there. she had already grabbed my trunk for me.
I open my door and am greeted with the sweet smell of Apple pie.

My favourite.