Chapter 82

The prank was a huge success and let's just say that they will not be messing with my little minions for a long time coming. We really are the dream team for pranking, me being the mastermind behind it all. I mean not to brag or anything but I was expelled for pranking, was I not?
Exactly.
Right now we're eating ice cream whisky walking through the halls, talking about more pranks.

"This guy called us weird, we should get him next!"

"Definitely!"

Charlie comes up behind us and picks me up, throwing me across his shoulder.

"Agh, Charlie!"

"No, you're not helping them prank!"

"Why not?"

"Because you're the best pranked that has ever walked hear halls and combined with those two's eagerness and love for you? It's not good."

"Whatever, it was fun to prank again."

"It will give them a bad starting to the school, after the first year is done they can."

"You're such a worry wart, whatever happened to the old Charlie?"

"I grew up."

"More like you got laid and are whipped and ole Xeno don't like it."

"Shut up."

"I'm right though."

"Of course you are, you know everything."

"Finally, you actually listen to what i say."

"I always listen to you Summer."

"I know, so where are we going?"

"We are going to the common room where Lily is waiting for you."

"Okay, I can walk now if you want."

"Are you doubting my strength? I'm a beater, I have muscle."

"I know that, Mr-I'm-so-muscular, but I can walk now to save my butt being in your face."

"Even as my flaming homosexual self, I can with full honesty say your butt is fine being in my face."

We laugh and I rest my head in my hands as we walk on, and I can feel my feet going to sleep.
Great, now I'm going to have pins and needles.
He puts me down suddenly and I stumble with the shock of it.

"Hey what you-"

"Sirius is over there."

"I've told you how many times Charlie, he's fine with our friendship."

"He might be, but he might not like that my face is a mere two inches from your butt."

"Charlie. You. Are. Gay. That is enough to reassure him."

"I do have a boyfriend."

"You've been openly gay since you were twelve, what's different?"

"It's nothing."

"Charlie, what's wrong?"

"It's just, Xenophilius told me he was bisexual last night."

"So?"

"He told me he was gay all along, there's nothing wrong with being bi. but he lied it me."

"Maybe he only recently discovered he was."

"But if he only found out recently, then he must have liked a girl or something to change his mind."

"You're probably thinking too much into this Charlie bear, you know Xeno he's a shy person. Maybe he had to admit it to himself before he could tell swine else, and doing that, accepting yourself, it takes along time."

"I guess, it's only a year after all. Its not like we've been going out for years."

"Exactly, just give it some time hun, it'll get better."

"Okay."

"Good."

We carry on walking, me actually walking now, to the common room where Lily is indeed waiting.
Charlie wonders off.

"Hello, Carrot dear. How are you?"

"I'm fine, thought I'd come say hey."

"Well then, hey!"

She laughs and we sit in armchairs by the fire.

"I need help."

"Why?"

"James and I are having a date night, movies, and I have no idea what to watch, what to eat."

"What genre do you want?"

"Nothing too bad, he likes all sorts of stuff, especially horror."

"Why don't you watch a horror film then you have an excuse to cling to him."

"Good idea, any recommendations?"

"Watch alien or something. Saw is gory."

"Alright."

"As for the food, just have some fruit and dip it in melted chocolate. or you could share popcorn and reach in at the same time for the last piece."

"Are you the love doctor or something?"

"I got you together, I got myself together, I got Charlie together if I could have my way I'd find someone for Remus but he's stubborn."

"He likes his own company, not in a vain way, in a way where he doesn't like ending surrounded by many people. I don't think having a girlfriend is okay for him at this moment in time, maybe in a few years"

"Who's the love doctor now?"

"So what are you and Sirius going to be doing tonight?"

"Huh?"

"It's Saturday, you said you tend to spend Saturday nights together."

"Oh, we haven't decided yet, but there is cuddling involved. I promised him."

"He really is a fan of cuddling."

"Don't blame him, poor soul, family never gave him so much as a kiss on the forehead. he's deprived of cuddles and kisses."

"So were you, I'd say if not more. At least the got food and water and got talked to."

"I was talked to."

"You were talked at, there's a difference."

"It doesn't matter about me, Sirius likes cuddles and that's that. nothing more to discuss."

"Sorry, I know you don't like this topic."

"It's fine, I'm too sensitive."

We chat for the rest of the after noon, until we go our spectate ways to separate date nights.

Sirius and I are cuddles, as promised, on my bed and I'm trying to to cry at the scene in front of me.
Eve just held hands with Wall•E she wakes him up.
Yes, I'm trying not to cry over a Disney film about robots, you want a go!

"Summer?"

"I'm not crying, there's something in my eye!"

"Okay."

He chuckles and shakes his head before becoming serious again.

"I, urm, heard you and Lily talking about me earlier."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah and she's right."

"About what?"

"I'm cuddle deprived of course, but you're much worth of and I shouldn't be complaining and if just like to say now that I'm really sorry for ever compliant about the family, or how bad my summers were because of reunions. I know it must have upset you to here me talk about it all the time. and-"

"Sirius stop. Like I said to Lily, it doesn't matter. I don't mind cuddles, I dorm mind kisses. if you want that, it's fine. if you want to talk about your family that's fine. Everything you do is fine. Except stealing my food, go away."

He cracks up at that, and the mood is instantly lightened by my comment. We resume our position and play the film
again, because who doesn't enjoy watching two robots be in love?