Chapter 20

"Shh!"

"You shh!"

"Stop it!"

"You stood on my foot!"

"Oh boo hoo!"

"If you two don't shut up, I'm going to rip your balls of and feed them to a dragon!! Do you understand?"

"He ma'am!"

"Good!"

Walking along the dark corridors we arrive at the Slytherin common room entrance.

"We don't know the pas-"

"Salazar."

"How'd yo-"

"I know everything now come on!" We walk in slowly, looking around three times to make sure no ones there and blocking the dormitory door ways so our noise doesn't travel up.

They pull off the cloak and I turn visible again.

"Okay, Dunder heads you get started over there and I'll start over here."

"I'm not a Dunder head!"

"Sure, you keep believing that!"

I start to turn all the furniture different colours and textures. ah you want to flop Down on a nice comfy couch? It's hard as a rock! Hahahaha!!

I'm evil.

James and Sirius start to make it a race. They're making a racket and I hear something coming down the stairs.

Grabbing their hands quickly and grabbing the cloak I apperate is out of their. I land back in the common room and slap them upside the head.

"You idiots, we could've got caught!!"

"So what?"

"Those who prank and run away, live to prank another day!!" Sighing, I make my way up to bed.
And they call themselves the prank masters.

Lessons start again today and I'm not ready for early mornings and homework. Lessons today include; potions, charms, muggle studies, herbology, DADA then a free lesson because after we have astronomy.
Great day!
Not.

Dumping my bag on the potions table, I dump myself down on the chair.

Remus smiles widely

"Good morning!"

"Why are you so cheerful?"

"My parents and I are going on holiday in the summer, I can't wait!"

"Cool! Where are you going?"

"Spain, we have a little house out there but we haven't been for a while since, well I'm a bit difficult!"

"That's going to be so fun! Take photos and oh, I'll get you a phone for your birthday! You'll have a tan!" I'm rudely interrupted by Slughorn clapping his hands together and calling the class to order.

"How rude!" Remus chuckles at my remark but sobers up to listen.

"Today we will be making a long easy potion as i don't want to work you too hard on your first day back in lessons, so it will be a forgetfulness potion. Lets begin."

"I'll get the water boiling, you get the ingredients."

I go to the cupboard and gather the stuff needed, going back to Remus and dumping them on the desk.

Later that day I take another walk through the forest, feeling rather glum and wanting a break.

I'm lying on my back in the forest with a protective dome around me.

Because Sirius will complain if I don't. A sniffly sound comes from my right and I see a big black dog/ wolf staring at me.
Sirius. Letting down my dome he changes back and lies next to me. The dome repairs it self and we lay in silence.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"You just did."

"You know what I mean!"

"Yeah, go on then."

"You don't have to answer it, but, how did your family die?"

"Murdered." He stiffens but I carry on anyway. "Broke out of my cell, went back a few hours later to find them all dead."

"What do you mean cell?"

Oh shit.

"Uh did I say cell I meant room hehe."

"Tell me, Summer!!"

"Nothing to tell!"

He gives the yeah right look.

"If I tell you, you can't tell anyone, not a soul, not James, not your diary, not even your poster on the ceiling of your bedroom!"

"How did you kn-"

"I know everything."

"I promise."

"Well, when I was two I accidentally burnt my little sister April, I didn't mean to I was only two I couldn't control it and she was fine. But my parents, who never really liked me anyway they..locked me in a cell."

"When you were two! Did you eat, where you able I walk around the room?"

I shake my head.

"I was fed leftovers, and handcuffed to the wall the whole time."

Pulling up my sleeves to show the permanent red rings where the handcuffs dug into my flesh for 10 years.

"Did you cry for help."

"I used to but I was punished for it."

"Punished how?"

"They, they used to use crucio on me and every time I'd scream they'd do more. They used it so much the spell had no effect on me by the time I was 9 so they used to, to hurt me physically."

I'm rocking back and forth by now, tears dribbling down my face.

I can't bare to look at Sirius.

"They let me go to school and the freedom got to my head, I took it for granted and every time I was expelled I'd be beaten black and blue. They did all this but they never killed me. My powers grew and I was stronger then I was so I blew up the side of the wall and I ran, I forgot about my twin and sister and ran. I returned there after a few hours and I found them, lying there with no emotion. I grabbed anything I needed and Kelly, and got out of there. I buried them all and left the house with only a charm around it to make muggles steer clear. And there was a note from the murderer. He killed them because they let me get away, turns out they kept me like that because he wanted my powers. I don't know who he is or was. I made my way to Britain, to Dumbledore and he helped me find a safe place away from any muggles and I built my house by myself and I've been there ever since. I thought I could blend in when I came here, be normal for once and I met you guys and Lily and everyone else and I just went with it."

"And I though I had a horrible family."

"I swore to myself I'd never burden anyone with my life stories and problems, that's gone down the drain."

"Come here."

Crawling over to him we hug. I'm not crying anymore but I feel the effects of it starting.

he whispers words of sweetness into my ears and I fall asleep.