Chapter 53

"Have you ever curled your hair before?"

"Um no i don't think so."

"Do you want to try it?"

I shrugged, why not?

I sat down on her chair and sat still as she worked the machine on my hair. 

I didn't take too long, twenty minutes at the most and at the end my hair looked really nice.

"Thanks Lily, it looks great!"

"Yes it does, right get dressed so we can go down to breakfast."

"Yes ma'am!"

Black skinny jeans, school shirt, school tie,black  vans and  my black 'llama drama' jacket.

Can you tell i like black?

Lily dresses in her normal short skirt, shirt tucked in, tie at the correct lenght and her cloak. 

Lily is the good girl.

I'm the rebel.

Walking into breakfast with Lily, i sit down near her and Alice but away from Marlene. Girly girl vibes just spew outa that bitch.

The thin blanket of snow had thankfully been washed away by the lovely downpour of rain last night so i'm happy as we walk out to the green houses. I brought myself a new umbrella yesterday, i love it. It's plain blue but on one of the sides it has the words    'Merde il Pleut' which is french for 'Shit it's raining'

I like it even though i love the rain.

I sometimes forget i can speak french.

Don't know how you just forget you can speak a different language but i do.

Sirius's birthday is like tomorrow. Last year he didn't tell me when it was so i never got him anything. But this year i'm getting him this years presents and last years too.

I've got him a new t-shirt, a dog chain that has 'Padfoot' engraved into it, a chew toy bone, a jumper and a bike magazine with a little note inside that says when he's of age and out of school, i'll buy him the one he wants and he can't say no because in his words 'it's a gift'.  

Hopefully he'll like them.

Kelly made him a cake as well, she always makes us cakes when it's our birthday.

Today's lessons passed by quickly and right now i'm getting ready to go test out my new umbrella around the lake.  

I throw on my coat and grab my umbrella before setting of down all the stairs, walking out the door and walking off towards the lake.

It's not that late so i should be able to walk around for a bit before it gets dark and i have to go back. I've got my phone so if anyone needs  me thay can get me.

I love listening to rain on a umbrella, it's just so calming.

I'd only been walking for about fifteen minutes when i sensed someone behind me.

Turning around i see Sirius running towards me with his hood up.

"Hello you."

"Hello, are you okay?"

"Yeah i'm fine why?"

"Why are you out walking alone?"

"You know me, i like the sound of the rain and i wanted to try out my new umbrella."

"As long as you're okay?"

"Absolutely fine."

"Well then mind if i walk with you under you fabulous umbrella."