Chapter 63

It's the last day of exams today, next two weeks are chill out weeks and then, summer time.

It's passed by quickly.

Mostly because i wasn't here for most of it, but what can you do?

I walk into the common room, feeling a headache coming on.

Great just what i need.

Not seeing anyone worth talking to, i continue down to the great hall to get something to eat before exams.

Defense against the dark this morning then transfiguration later.

I'm going to win this bitch.

The four house tables are gone and in their place, hundreds of small tables. I'm placed across from Charlie, who is in front of Remus, who's a few rows away from Sirius. James is about four rows in front of Sirius, and a few rows away from Peter . Lily is a couple dozen rows away, not too far from Snape.

So we're all quite close together.

Professor Flitwick calls us all to order.

"You have one hour. Begin."

Everyone immediately begins to write furiously fast, and the only sound throughout the hall is the sound of quill on parchment.

Well then, let's get started.

I'm on the last question and we have about ten minutes left when it hits.

The excruciating pain shoots through my head.

I close my eyes and grip the table until my knuckles are white.

I can hear my heart beating, feel it.

Images start to flash behind my eye lids.

A dark room, a pale face.

Voldemort.

Piss off, now isn't the time.

The pain comes and goes, and i thankfully get the last question done.

I feel something tap my foot and i look up to see Charlie looking at me with concern.

"You okay?"

I shake my head and squeeze my eyes shut when it happens again.

Can't he mess with someone else?

"Five more minutes!"

Oh thank the holy forces.

I have to go get me some headache pills.

I see Sirius leaning back on his chair.

I wish he wouldn't do that, he'll fall one of these days.

Or i'll knock him off deliberately.

"Quills down, please! That means you too, Stebbins! Please remain seated while i collect your parchment. Accio!"

The poor guy gets knocked off his feet as over a hundred rolls of parchment go flying at him.

I use this time to tell Charlie something.

"Tell the others i'll meet them outside, I've got to go see Albus."

As soon as we're dismissed i march quickly out the room, heading to the to the headmasters office instead of outside where everyone else is going.

James POV

I finish up the last question and after reading it over, turn and put my thumbs up at Padfoot.