Chapter 39

Tomorrow is the day the train is leaving to take us all home for the summer meaning that tonight will be the end of year feast and who won the house cup. I'm not sure who it will be, perhaps Ravenclaw or us Gryffindor.
Who knows for sure, but I can tell you it's not Slytherin.
And that wasn't because I disguised myself as a Slytherin then got caught doing bad stuff.
Not at all.

The feast is in a hour or so, so Lily and I are just chilling in the common room. We're about the only ones I here as everyone else is double checking they have everything packed for tomorrow.
The sun is just setting when it's time to go down and I linger to watch it.
Sun sets I think are always more beautiful than sun rises.
But that's his just opinion.
Everyone takes a seat and talked idly among themselves until Dumbledore calls for attention.

"Good evening everyone! What a year it has been! So much going on, a wonderful successful year for all of us."

He goes on to congratulate the seethe the years that will be leaving a bad congratulating the first years in making good adaptation to the school.

"Now onto the house cup, with only one point difference from first and second place it's a close one.
In fourth place Slytherin with 370 points."

Some unenthusiastic cheering for them.

"In third place Hufflepuff with 410 points."

More cheering.

"In second place Ravenclaw with 439 points."

Lots and lots of cheering.

"And in first place Gryffindor with 440 points, well done! Now let the feast begin."

Haha we won.
Whoop dee doop
I grab a pizza all for myself.
Haters gonna hate I don't give a frick.
Mmh cheesy goodness.

After perhaps too much ice cream we all trudge up to bed, to have a well deserved peaceful sleep.
My dreams however, are far from peaceful.
-dream-
The dark clouds roll over head the Lightning striking down at unexpected times, thunder booming like a drum.
The mansion is almost invisible, so dark it blends in with the black trunked trees that surrounds it. True, if the light wasn't on in the tower, you might not even realise the mansion was there.
All adds to the effect I suppose.
But if you think the outside is scary wait till you find out what's inside.

A table, long and narrow, sits in the middle of the room. People in dark cloaks sit around it silently, the only sound the scales of a snake slithering along the dark wooden floor.
The walls are black, the floor is black, the whole room is dark and depressing the light source being that of candles.
And at the head of the table sits the leader. To some his face would be that of a charmingly polite boy with a bright future but to others, to the people that no him, he's far from it.
Tom Riddle other wise known as Lord Voldermort. ruthless, killer, unstoppable, immortal.
Only a few of the words that describe him best.
He sits there in his almighty chair, sneering down at the people of whom he is in company of.

"What have you found out?"

"She went to Albus Dumbledore, who granted her a place at hogwarts."

"Interesting."

"Have you found anything else, what of her powers?"

"They're getting stronger by the minute my lord, and she can be used as a lethal weapon."

"Good good, as soon as she turns 17, we will track her down and offer her a place in our ranks but until then we will observe from a far."

"But My Lord what if she refuses?"

"Then she will be killed, along with the rest do her little Gryffindor friends."

He laughs a cruel and high laugh sending chills down the spines of those in his presence.
-end of dream-

I bolt upright, panting and sweating. I'm shaking and I quickly jump up, grabbing my jacket and sprinting towards Albus's office.
I have to hear my prophecies.