Chapter 56

CHRISTMAS DAY. CHRISTMAS DAY. CHRISTMAS DAY.

I wake up kinda early and jump on Charlie's sleeping form.

"Wake up wake up, it's Christmas day!!"

"Ugh get off me, you weigh tones."

"Hey!!"

I push him off the bed to the floor, and i laugh at him before i feel his foot push me over and i soon go toppling over. 

"Equal now bitch."

I was going to be cross with him, but he looks so silly laying there with bed hair and silly grin that i couldn't help but laugh at how adorable and puppy like he looked.

"You look so childlike."

"Thank you."

"Shall we open our stuff?"

"Let's."

I pull him up, we sit on the bed and open our gifts.

We're about half way through when i open a gift from Lily, and it's...

"OH MY GOD IT'S A POLAROID CAMERA!!"

"NO WAY!!"

"Oh i'm going to take this everywhere, let me send i video snap chat to Lily?"

I scream thank you and merry Christmas before waving at the camera and inspecting my Polaroid.

"You should take it with you while we play hide and seek in Ikea."     

"I'm going to take it everywhere and anywhere, let's take one of us by one of the Christmas trees."

We walk down to breakfast, with me occasionally stopping to take pictures of things. Later, when i'm not busy, i'll enchant some of them to move.

Because, magic.

Making our way to the room of requirements, we sing duets of 'All i want for Christmas is you'

"I don't want a lot for Christmas,"

"There is just one thing i need."

"And i don't care about you."

He pushes me into a wall.

"You ruined it!!"

"I didn't want to continue, i can't sing."

"Oh shut up, yes you can."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

I stop the argument as we reach the wall, and think

'IKEA, IKEA, IKEA'

I open the doors and so behold the amazing place that is Ikea.

"Who's going to hide first?"

I turn to see Charlie running off in one direction, yelling at me to count to thirty.

"Guess it's me then."

I sit on a nearby chair and count to thirty, before yelling.

"READY OR NOT HERE I COME!!"

I take my time walking around and taking pictures of cool gadgets i see.

Because i'm a nerd.

Twenty minutes pass before i find him hiding under a bed. I take a picture of him laughing and it's definitely one i'll make move. To see the way he starts to laugh and his eyes light up with joy.