Chapter 89

It was Halloween night, Sirius, Emily and i were curled up on the sofa watching Hotel Transylvania.

It was all calm and good when Sirius became tense.

"What is it?"

"I don't know, something doesn't seem right."

"What doesn't seem right?"

"I'm not sure."

"Well I'm sure it will go away. Just ignore it."

"Okay."

We watch the rest of the film before going to bed.

I didn't tell Sirius that i got the same uneasy feeling.

Next morning, i wake up to see Sirius gone.

I wonder where he went?

Picking up Emily, I walk in into he kitchen to see a note.

Summer,

I've went to check on James, Lily and Harry to make sure they're okay. I'll check on Peter and Remus on the way back.

I love you both,

Sirius x

Peeping my head round the door, i see that he's taken his bike with him.

He should be back soon then, his bike is like a portkey by the speed it goes.

I hope they're all okay, especially Peter. He's the secret keeper to them since Sirius thought it would throw Voldemort off if he ever cam looking.

Which is kind of smart but i'm not sure if i should trust Peter.

He's been off for a while now, always looking nervous.

Setting Emily on the sofa, i go and make some tea for me and milkshake for her.

She loves milkshake.

"Miss?"

I turn to see Kelly in the doorway holding a newspaper.

"Good morning Kelly, how are you?"

"You should see this first."

She hands the paper to me and i flip it open to the front page.

He Who Must Not Be Named gone forever?

"Kelly, this is great!"

She doesn't say anything, only looking down. I read on.

James and Lily Potter died last night, when You-Know-Who went to their house to kill them . Succeeding in doing so with both adults, he then went on to kill their only child Harry Potter. He survived the killing curse and in the event, Killed The dark Wizard.

The boy will be sent to his only living relative and he'll be attending Hogwarts when he is of age.

In relation, this morning Sirius Black appeared in the streets with Peter Pettigrew.

Peter shouted at Black for betraying the Potters and tried to duel him. Black was too quick and with his wand he blasted the street, killing thirteen muggles and Pettigrew in the act. He was carted off to Azkaban laughing and will be under around the clock watch.

I drop the paper at my feet, my whole body following after.

Azkaban? James and Lily dead? Pettigrew...

Peter! He did this! I knew he was dodgy.

He told Voldemort where they were and now they're dead.