Natasha - The Cat Incident

I don't really know what this is. It just happened after I saw Nat with a cat in the comics and yeah... 😅 Hope you still like it 😁

Nat sighed as she stroked through her red messy locks. She just came back from a two days mission and she wanted nothing more than to see her girlfriend and spend some relaxing time with her.

The ex assassin just reached their shared room and opened the door when something jumped right at her face.

She hadn't seen it coming at all and let out a surprised squeak.

"(Y/N)!" She cried out and tried to get whatever it was that attacked her off her face.

She got no answer from her girlfriend. But eventually she managed to grab the furball and held it in the air by its neck with one hand, away from her now with scratches covered face.

Looking back at her with its green shining eyes was a black cat. Well its right paw at the front was white but the rest just as dark as the night.

Natasha furrowed her brows before it hit her.

Oh no... Not again.

"(Y/N)?!"

She wasn't in their room. So Nat went to the living area of the compound only to find (Y/N) rummaging through the kitchen.

"(Y/N)!"

The younger woman startled and hit her head against a cupboard when she tried to turn around.

"Ow..." She mumbled.

"Oh, that you definitely deserve." Nat told her.

"Nat! You're back?!"

The firebender was just about to run into her girlfriends arm when Nat held a cat high up in front of her.

"Explain this." Natasha demanded.

"Oh you met Toothless already!" (Y/N) grinned.

"Toothless? Seems pretty unfitting to me." Natasha answered and raised an eyebrow.

Only then did (Y/N) notice the cuts on Nats face.

"I guess you scared him. I'm sorry for not warning you in a way... But hey, we got a cat now." (Y/N) grinned innocently, "And you know you could let him down." She pouted and looked at Nat with puppy dog eyes.

Nat rolled her eyes and sighed. She did let the animal down but crossed her arms as she looked at her girlfriend.

"I thought we talked about this. What if we both are on a mission. Who's taking care of it?"

"Him it's who's taking care of hiiim. But that's not a problem at all. Wanda said she'd volunteer and I think Toothless likes Thor so... There are enough people who'd keep him if we're not here. Also it kind of was your idea." (Y/N) argued and came closer to her girlfriend.

"How was this my idea?"

"You know... When you talked about Liho..."

Nat sighed again.

"You said you wanted the cat to leave but I know you actually enjoyed her company so..."

"Okay okay.. I put the idea in your head."

"And you're going to accept it, right?"

"Hm.."

"I'll do anything you want, pleaaaase."

Now Natasha smirked.

"Oh really?"

(Y/N) nodded without thinking.

"Alright." Nat pulled her girlfriend closer all of the sudden. Their lips were very close and they could feel each other's breath.

"Follow me." Nat whispered against (Y/N)'s lips. She was just about to kiss the ex assassin as Nat already turned around and walked away.

Slightly open mouthed the firebender looked after her for a moment before she regained control over her body again and hurried to follow Nat.

Soon they ended up in their shared room.

"Soo... What do you want me to do first?" (Y/N) asked while approaching Nat slowly.

The ex assassin smirked letting her girlfriend come closer and closer making her believe one thing but actually she wanted something completely different.

Again (Y/N) was just about to put her lips on Nat's when the assassin turned away again only to push their shared bed a bit to the side revealing a chaotic pile of clothes, hairbrush es and whatever you could find down there.

And again (Y/N) just watched her open mouthed.

Especially when Nat walked over to their closet. She only had to open that one specific door to be attacked by an amount of things that were hidden in there centuries ago. Now they were all scattered on the floor.

"I thought you could finally try and find my favorite gun you know the one I missed a week ago after you tidied our room. And maybe you could tidy it for real this time."

(Y/N) pouted and looked at Nat with the best puppy dog eyes she could. But Natasha would only smirk and walk past her.

"Tell if you're finished I'll be in the living area."

The firebender crossed her arms in protest for a second. But then an idea hit her.

Now it was her to smirk.

-

Some time later:

"Guess what I found." (Y/N) said as she entered the living area proudly only to see Nat chilling on the couch with Toothless right on her lap cuddling!

"Seems like Toothless isn't so bad at all." The firebender teased Nat about it.

"Yes he is! He dares to use me as a bed but I never approved of it!" Nat complained.

"Mhmmmm and whyyy was your hand patting his head so gently just now?"

"I just tried to make him move away."

(Y/N) raised an eyebrow at her.

"Okay, okay... Maybe I like him. You're happy now?"

"We will keep him this time?"

Nat rolled her eyes but nodded.

"So did you find my gun?"

The firebender just grinned and held the weapon up for Nat to see it.

"Oh well... Now come over and give me a kiss and I think we might be even."

"For real?"

"Hm, maybe add some more kisses but then..."

(Y/N) smiled brightly and walked up to Nat. Without any further delays they kissed gently, sweetly and it felt like thousands of butterflies would fly in their stomachs.

More and more kisses followed until it got hard to breath and they both parted.

"Glad you're back. I've missed you." (Y/N) whispered.

Nat smiled softly at her girlfriend.

"I missed you too."

-

The next morning:

Nat yawned as she walked over to the closet to grab whatever she wanted to wear today.

After seeing that her girlfriend really seemed to have tidied the room and after a rather hot night with (Y/N) she was ready to forget the little cat incident and just live with having a pet.

Honestly maybe it wasn't so bad after all. The cat even looked similar to Liho so maybe it was her time to make up for the times of refusing the damn cat.

Nat smiled to herself and just opened her side of the closet when a huge pile of... Anything leaped at her and literally burying her underneath.

The assassin let out an annoyed sigh.

"(Y/N)?!!!"