Natasha - Bloodbound

You're the newest Avenger due to you having super strength, super speed, and heightened senses. You acted like you didn't know where it came from, but the truth was that you were a vampire, and when you are in desperate need of human blood, your secret is in great danger.

🕷

Your last mission didn't go as planned. You were helping Steve, Bucky, and Sam to gather intel on HYDRA in one of their hideouts. But it turned out to be better guarded than expected. At one point, the four of you were completely surrounded, which ended up with you getting injured. There was an ugly slash at your side caused by a machete.

Usually, it would heal instantly due to your vampire powers. But you haven't fed in quite a while now. Not even animal blood got into your system for weeks. If you didn't get any blood soon, it would take decades to heal, but the worst that could happen would be you getting into a stage of bloodlust because of it.

You could already feel it. The hunger for blood. Fresh human blood, in fact.

When the quinjet landed, you were the first to run out and hurriedly headed for the compound. There might be bloodpacks stored in the medical department of the compound. Sure, it wasn't fresh, but it would do its job at least before you lost control of yourself.

Unfortunately, a certain man with an eyepatch got in your way.

"Agent Y/N, in the conference room. Now!"

You hissed under your breath and bit your lip.

"Director Fury, let me freshen up first. I bet the others need a break too after..."

"You can rest after. I need your report immediately. I want to know what went wrong!"

"But..."

"No buts!"

He walked away, giving you no chance to protest further. You took a deep breath. Let's get over this quickly and then go get some blood, you thought to yourself.

The moment you stepped inside the conference room, you were greeted by your favorite assassin. Nat stole your heart from the moment you met her for the very first time. It was in this same room. Fury introduced you to the team as their newest member, and the moment you layed eyes on her, it struck you like lightning. The way her green eyes took you in and watched your every move. The way she tends to bit her bottom lip when in deep thought or when she is nervous about something. Not to sound creepy, but even her scent to you as a vampire felt special and completely lured you in.

"I heard what happened. I'm glad you made it back. Are you hurt?"

Nat looked you up and down. Now, you weren't a couple, but you both were close enough to show you cared about the other, and you planned on telling her about your feelings for a long time now already. Well, it would have to wait for now.

"No, it's fine." You breathed out and tried to sit down doing your best to not show you were in pain.

But Nat knew. She always knew.

"Show me."

"It's fine, Nat. Fury will get his report, and then I'll head for the medical department immediately."

You looked at her reassuringly.

"Promise." You added.

She sighed but nodded. Still, her eyes scanned your body to find out where exactly you got hurt. She spotted the small red stain around your waist on the right side.