Natasha - Bye Bye Bikinis P2

Natasha brings herself to actually join you at the beach with the others, not like last time. (smut included)

-

I couldn't help the grin on my face as we arrived at the beach. Nat was finally with us, like really with us. At least she promised and I'd make sure that she keeps it.

Nat stood right next to me seeming a little nervous. I bit my lip and brought up the courage to take and squeeze her hand reassuringly. She looked at me for a second and threw me a smile obviously to thank me.

"Shall we go?"

"I'll be right behind you."

I smiled back at her and moved to where the others already set up our towels and everything else.

Thor literally ripped off his clothes apart from his swim trunks, grabbed the volleyball and ran for the ocean.

"Last one to reach the waters is a loser!" I shouted at us.

"Oh, you're on!" Steve said and ran after him easily catching up since he was faster than all of us.

"Oi, wait for us!" Bucky complained and followed them, dragging Sam with him who didn't even finished undressing.

I just shook my head while Tony sighed beside us and mumbled something about 'tourists'.

Nat chuckled and it sounded like a sweet melody to me. I could hear her laugh all day.

"Boys are so childish sometimes..."

"You aren't allowed to even complain about it!" Maria pointed out making Carol pout slightly.

But it was true she was behaving just as childish as the boys most of the time.

"Could someone help me with the sunscreen?" Wanda asked trying to reach her back after she did her arms and frontside.

"Let me help you, sweets." Yelena said in her thick Russian accent.

I saw Nat raising an eyebrow at that obviously not knowing they were a thing. All of us knew they somehow liked each other and the more time they spent together the more they seemed like a couple already. Well, Nat obviously never took notice of it.

"When did that happen?" I heard her mumble.

I scratched the back of my head and couldn't stop the words to spill out of my mouth.

"Who knows... Want me to help you too?"

Now her gaze turned towards me, an eyebrow raised for a second before her lips turned into a smirk.

"Hm, why not. Let's how good you are with your hands." She said very seductively.

I gulped and felt myself blush. Without hesitation she started undressing in front of me leaving her in only a bikini. My eyes automatically wandered up and down her body but before I could take her in completely her hand rested under my chin and made me look into her eyes.

"My eyes are up here." She said in her sexy deep voice.

I wasn't sure what happened here. I only knew my brain wasn't functioning anymore.

Then suddenly she stepped back a little taking her hands off me and shoved a bottle of sunscreen into my hands.

I watched as Natasha laid down on her own towel on her stomach and clearly waited for me to rub her back.

"What are you waiting for? I don't want my back to look like a crab at the end of the day." Natasha said teasingly shaking her hips a little from left to right, signaling me to just come down to her already.