Natasha - Natalie Rushman P2

Finally I got to write part 2 of the  "Natalie Rushman" chapter. Tell me what you think ^^

🕷

I was trembling and biting my lip as Natalie stood opposite from me expecting me to block her incoming punch. She would never hurt me I knew that by now after training over and over again with her. But she still made me nervous. Maybe it was because I knew how much more skilled she actually was than she showed. Or it was because I started to like her.

Ever since our first talk we got more in touch. She would greet me whenever she walked past me asking how I was feeling before continuing whatever task she was following. Sometimes she would even visit me in Tony's lab or up in the lounge... wherever I was. It was like she was looking out for me. Just like Tony did.

He seemed a bit more relaxed though. Towards Natalie he seemed cautious but ever since she was here he wasn't as bad about overly protecting me like he used to. Which was good. I didn't have to be in the same room as him anymore and could enjoy some me time. Also he wouldn't order Pepper anymore or Happy to stay with me.

I guess you could say Natalie took over now. But I didn't mind at all.

"Don't be afraid. We did this so many times already and you improved a lot."

I swallowed and nodded. She was right of course.

Not waiting any longer Natalie did her move and pretended she would throw a punch at me. I blocked it just the way she showed me, grabbed her arm and pretended I'd twist it so I could pin her down. Which I wouldn't even dare to do on her for real.

"Stop holding back, darling. You won't hurt me."

My heart skipped a beat at her nickname for me.

"Darling is new..." I whispered more to myself. But she heard it.

"So you preferred 'sweetheart'?"

I felt myself blushing and stepped away from her.

"I think I need a break." I said.

Natalie raised an eyebrow at me. The look of it made my knees feel weak. Her beautiful eyes looked me up and down.

"Well I think uh.. maybe we could grab some coffee and.. uh you know eat some cake and talk and..."

Now a smirk formed on her lips.

"You asking me out?" It amused her in a way and honestly I was surprised by myself.

I bit my lip nervously and slightly nodded.

"I'd love to but I don't think your brother would approve and I respect that."

I was just about to protest when JARVIS interrupted us.

"Ms. Rushman, your assistance is needed in Ms. Potts office."

"Seems like work is calling me."

"Wait, please Tony won't do anything if we'd meet up for more than just training... I mean you've been really good to me. Let me thank you for that..." I hoped I didn't sound too pleading or desperate.

"You do have my number, darling. I'll be there when you meet me." She winked before walking out of the sparring room.

A grin spread across my lips when she was gone. She was open to meet up with me, yay!

🕷

Today I was eating dinner together with Tony. He and Pepper had a few disagreements which is why she wasn't with us.

"Maybe you can do something nice for Pepper you know... show her she means more to you than just this whole business and stuff. You like her don't you?"