Natasha - On the Run

You and Nat are on the run together after Civil War. You've been best friends ever since she joined SHIELD but being alone together and also close makes both of you realize that there's more.

Notes: smut included

---------------------------🕷--------------------------

Nat didn't want you to join her saying you should stay in New York and just go on with your life. The Avengers are done, she said. Just like SHIELD.

But you didn't mind going with her at all. She was your best friend after all. Ever since Nat joined SHIELD you both got along well and got to know each other a little. You weren't a fighter though, never going on missions. Your task was to make sure everyone got their equipment for mission and helping out with papers and documents.

Maybe that's exactly why you got so close. Among all these fighters and the Avengers having you around always made Nat feel safe and at ease knowing you would always be there to take care of her stuff after missions and asking how it went. You felt like home to her.

So now that the team kind of broke up after that incident in Leipzig Nat was on the run and that could be dangerous which is exactly why she tried to leave you behind. But you were way too stubborn which she realized soon enough.

You both happened to be on a ferry to Norway. A "friend" of hers made sure her old hideout was still there and intact. So that's where you both are headed.

The wind blew through your (h/c) hair. It was cool but not freezing yet. It was just right to feel refreshed. Nat wanted you to wear a hat to keep your head warm but you didn't want to. You hated hats because they made you look weird.

Your gaze turned upwards where some seagulls glided through the air fighting over something every now and then.

Nat was inside for the restrooms, saying she had to take a call and make sure Secretary Ross has no lead yet.

The coast came into view more and more. That's when someone wrapped their arms around you from behind. You knew it was Nat. She loved doing that quite a lot even if you were just friends. The assassin put her head on your shoulder.

"

You're going to get a cold if you're standing here any longer." She mumbled in your ear.

You could feel her breath on your neck causing goosebumps all over your skin.

"But it's so beautiful out here. Just look around you it's amazing!"

You haven't really been able to travel a lot making this even more of a special situation for you.

Nat chuckled.

"If I knew you'd be so excited about it I would've taken you with me more often. If it weren't for missions..."

"You must've seen many places." You didn't turn around just enjoying this moment as it was.

"Oh yeah, I've been around the globe. Mostly for missions and jobs though. So I wasn't really able to enjoy it like you do now."

"Which place would you like to visit again to explore it like a tourist?"

"Like a tourist?" She chuckled at the idea of her being a real tourist with a camera, a Hawaiian shirt and sunglasses and whatsoever, "Well... The Red Room kind of destroyed my home for me. But I wouldn't mind getting to know it from another perspective."