Natasha - Full Moon

Summary: You're an Avenger and you're a werewolf which you kept secret because you don't want the others to think that you're a monster. You like Natasha ever since you joined them and when she finds out your secret you're already preparing for the rejection only to be met by the complete opposite.

It was that time of the month again. The one you had to leave the compound for one or two nights because of the full moon. That's when you couldn't control your powers. No, you would turn into your massive beast form and attack anything that comes in your way. You wouldn't be able to tell who was friend or foe anymore. 

The Avengers took you in when they found you in the woods near Sokovia completely beaten up and after all that time they've become your family. Hanging out with Bucky was always fun especially when Sam was around. But pulling pranks on the others with Loki was also a fun activity. You enjoyed spending time with Wanda and Carol as well. They were awesome friends, always being there for you. Especially when a certain topic comes up... Natasha. She's been on your mind for so long. Ever since you laid eyes on her actually. The ex assassin was just... wow. It was impossible to put anything you feel and think into words. It was her who found you in the woods during their attack on the HYDRA basis in Sokovia and it was her who took care of you until you were fully healed again.

How you ended up there? HYDRA experimented on you and when they thought you were dead they just abandoned you in the forest. 

Anyways the Avengers were important to you and you wouldn't risk hurting them. You also feared rejection so there was no way you would let them find out about your true abilities. All they needed to know was that you were inhumanly strong, fast and your healing was advanced as well as your senses like hearing, seeing and smelling. 

At the moment it was very quite in the compound. Most of the others were on a mission. Steve, Bucky, Sam, Wanda, Vision and Clint were all gone. Carol was somewhere... flying through the galaxy and saving helping other planets. Tony and Bruce were probably in there labs. What Nat was up to you didn't know. Probably training or doing spy stuff for Fury. 

For you it was the perfect time to leave without anyone asking questions. All you had to do was leaving a massage in the living area and disappear. You just rounded a corner and entered the kitchen which also led to the living room and there she was... sitting on the sofa reading... files, you assumed.

You swallowed and tried to act like everything was normal ignoring the butterflies in your stomach from the second you saw her. 

"Morning, (Y/N)." Natasha greeted you without looking up. 

"Hey." You said awkwardly trying to calm your heartbeat. 

Was it the moons effect already or just Natasha? Jesus she was going to be the end of you.

You gulped again and headed over to the fridge to distract yourself. What was a better distraction than food? 

Without thinking you grabbed the first thing that came into view. Wanda's last chocolate pudding. You shrugged and took it. She probably wouldn't mind and you'd buy her another one later. 

You grabbed a spoon and turned around only to stop in your movement with widened eyes because Nat was standing there at the kitchen counter and looking at you with a raised eyebrow.

"Are you alright?" She asked.

You gulped. Did she sense something was up? 

"Y..yes?"

"Wanda's going to kill you, you know that right?" Natasha pointed out.

"Yeah well, I won't be here when they come back so..."