Scarlett - Two Different Paths P2

Scarlett is helping you to get your life back together.

A week passed since I met Scarlett and in all that time I didn't call or text her. I didn't even safe her phone number yet. Though I kept the piece of paper in my pocket all the time.

I knew I should talk to her and be honest. I sighed as I gazed right into my (e/c) eyes through the mirror.

You can do this, I told myself and pulled out my phone together with her number.

She was... is your friend. She actually tried to find you. Now it's on you to show her it wasn't useless! The voice in my head said.

I gulped and typed in her number so I could text her. My thumbs hovered over the screen for a while before I started to type something.

📱

Me:

Hello... it's me. (Y/N). Sorry for not texting earlier. I just needed time. How about we meet? At my place, whenever you can.

I took a deep breath watching as the message was successfully sent. First I thought some cafe might be a good place to start. But since I wanted it to be completely private and couldn't risk paparazzi to catch us I figured it might be better here.

Surprisingly it didn't take long for Scarlett to read my message and soon she typed something in.

📱

Scarlett:

Of course! I'd love to meet up with you! I'm so glad to hear from you. How about we meet for dinner today? I can get some takeout on my way.

Me:

You don't have to. But I guess it sounds great.

Scarlett:

Alright. See you later <3

I took a deep breath and gazed back into the mirror. Guess I should find something proper to wear... and take a shower first.

-

When I sat on my sofa and waited I couldn't help but to move my leg up and down because I was so nervous. Scarlett could be here any second and I didn't want to ruin all of this. I missed her after all and wanted to fix whatever happened last time.

Suddenly the bell rang and I literally jumped up and ran to open the door not wanting to let her wait too long.

I opened the door and my jaw literally sank to the floor. Scarlett was so beautiful in that casual outfit and her blonde hair that reached her shoulders. Her green eyes were filled with something like happiness, I could tell.

(I love that interview and I had to think about her look there 😍)