Scarlett - In The Closet

You and Scarlett are somehow trapped in a closet. Things are happening 😏...

Warning: Smut

-

"LIZZY?!" I literally screamed.

She dared to accidentally push me and Scarlett right into a closet that happened to be closed and locked as well.

I hated her for doing this. She knew I had a crush on Scarlett for so long and Lizzy always threatened me to give me a push but I never would've thought she'd really go for it.

It was even worse because I heard her giggling on the other side of the door.

That bitch...

"Guess we'll have to sit this out until Lizzy decides to let us out."

I sighed.

"Problem is... She won't open it... Not until I kissed you or something like that." I mumbled the last part so quiet Scarlett probably didn't hear it. At least I hoped so.

"Not until what?" Scarlett asked.

It was only a small room. We were standing close to each other and I could feel the heat emitting from her body but also her breath on my skin when she talked.

"I don't know... Maybe she's on her period or something." I shrugged and turned around pressing my back against the door.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

Scarlett raised an eyebrow gazing straight into my eyes. I bit my lip.

"You know... I've been watching you for a while... Your behavior. Do you really think.. I wouldn't notice..." Scarlett was so close suddenly, "... The way you look at me? Your eyes traveling up and down my body?"

A little shocked I gulped and looked at her, running my tongue over my lips cause I felt so nervous in that moment.

"Do that again." She whispered.

"What?"

"The thing you do with your tongue when you're nervous... Do that again."

Out of instinct I did it again. Licking my lips as if they were to dry or something...

Scarlett came even closer, her lips almost touching my earlobe.

"I can think of a few places to bring that tongue of yours to good use."

I slightly shivered and felt my legs weakening. I even had to hold on to her shoulder just to make sure I wouldn't fall.

Suddenly goosebumps covered my whole body as I felt Scarletts lips on the skin of my neck right behind my ear.

I wanted to say something but couldn't. It's like the words got stuck in my throat. I gulped again.

"Do you want me to stop?" Scarlett whispered.

"N.. No." I managed to say under my breath.

Her hands started exploring my body. She put them on my shoulders, slowly stroking down my arms and back up. I felt goosebumps to appear on my skin again. Her hands moved further to my waist, both of them finding their way under my shirt. As she did that she stopped kissing my neck but only to look me in the eyes before she finally slammed her lips on mine.

I kissed her back instantly as my brain stopped functioning and I just followed her lead.

Her lips felt so soft but there was a passion to it... Like she wanted it for a long time and finally was able to release that energy.