Natasha - My target

You were assigned to find and kill the Natasha Romanoff. But things take another turn as soon as you meet her.

---------------------------🕷--------------------------

Like you've done it many times you used your grappling hook to move down a building, having started at the rooftop, to get to the right level and window. It's supposed to be her room. Getting to the Avengers Compound was surprisingly easy and getting up there to prepare yourself for finishing this mission was a piece of cake.

You used your tools to cut silently through the glass, cutting out a hole big enough for you to get inside. Fixing the window afterwards so no one would ever notice someone walked in here.

The room was empty but it was definitely hers. There were some knives on the bedside table and an old suit which was slightly torn here and there lay on the bed.

Looking around you looked for the perfect hiding spot for when your target would come back. Of course your powers would come in handy for it since you were able to merge with your surroundings. Like you could make yourself invisible and people saw through you. But more like a chameleon.

So you hid in a corner near her wardrobe and just waited, checking on your weapons one last time. Everything was at its place. Good. She'll soon be a dead spider.

You waited what felt like forever but eventually the door opened and in came the redhead. For a second you froze and just looked her up and down. She was probably the most beautiful target you ever had.

What a shame someone wanted her dead. But you were professional so you wouldn't let yourself getting distracted or soft.

You watched as she stepped inside and over to her bed. She was wearing comfortable clothes like sweatpants and a black simple top. Her hair was put together in a beautiful braid and her hair looked like fire now that you saw the blond tips.

Your hand was already on one of your knives which you had at your thighs. Pulling it out silently you prepared yourself to strike. But just when you raised your arm to stab her, she turned around and almost walked right into you! You jumped, not expecting her to move and accidentally let your knife fall to the ground. You gulped. You might be invisible but that doesn't mean she could walk through you.

The redhead stopped in her tracks and her gaze turned to the ground. Exactly where the knife was now. You saw her furrowed her brows. Shit... Carefully you stepped back trying to get some distance between you two.

She bend down and picked up the knife. Shrugging she threw it on her bed and continued to walk past the wardrobe and inside the bathroom.

You released a sigh of relief silently. Quickly you picked up you knife and followed her inside the bathroom.

Your eyes almost plopped out of your head when you saw her completely naked and about to get into the bathtub!

This definitely was the moment you'd get a bleeding nose in Anime.

As if it couldn't get even more weird you slipped... and immediately lost focus on your abilities as you hit the ground meaning she could see you now!

"What the hell?!"

When you looked up you already had a gun pointed at your face. Where did she get that gun from now?

She was still naked though.

"I'm.. I'm sorry! I must've gone to the wrong room! I knew I'd mess it up on my first day here!" You rambled acting like a new SHIELD recruit.

"Or you're a perverted piece of..."