Natasha - Bye Bye Bikinis

You and the girls plan to hang out at the beach and the one person you wanted to come with somehow had no interest.

-

"Aww, come on, Nat... It'll be fun! We can play volleyball or just fool around in the water or if you just want to enjoy the sun that's cool too but pleeeease... Come with us." I pleaded and pouted at her making puppy dog eyes.

"I told you beaches just aren't my thing."

"Why? What's your problem with them?"

"It's... Too crowded."

I raised an eyebrow.

"For real, please... Just don't make me come with you."

I don't know why but I felt this sudden uncomfortable feeling inside my chest. Maybe she just didn't want to join us because of... me?

"I mean you could just tell me if you don't want me there..."

"What... No! It's just.. It's..." Nat sighed loudly, "Fine... I'll come with you but don't expect me to do much. I'll just sit and enjoy the company!"

I couldn't help the smile and pulled her into a quick hug.

"It'll be fun you'll see!"

Nat rolled her eyes but smiled slightly.

-

So it was just Wanda, Carol, Maria, Pepper, Yelena, Nat and I, spending the day at the beach. Yelena was driving while Carol and Maria started singing along to the song that was on the radio.

I just smiled and slightly moved my head along with the music. The only one not really feeling the vibes was Nat. I could tell by the way she leaned her head against her hand that leaned against the window beside her.

I furrowed my brows slightly. I kind of forced her to join us what if I shouldn't have... I shook my head. It'll do her some good. She barely takes a day off and was always working. She deserved this and I'd make sure she could actually enjoy it.

When we arrived at the beach it wasn't crowded at all. Well for now. We were here early and most of the people would come later.

It allowed us to find the perfect spot. After putting down the blanket and our towels and after setting up the sunshade we finally started to undress leaving us all in just our bikinis.

I couldn't help the short glances at the others admiring their well trained bodies. From Maria to Yelena and to Carol... Even Wanda they all seemed to be in perfect shape which made me feel out of place.

Pouting I poked my small belly while glancing down at it.

"Don't think to much about it."

I jerked my head around to see Nat sitting on her own towel, a pair of sunglasses on. But I could still tell she was looking at me. I also realized she hadn't moved a muscle to undress yet.

"You want to stay the way you are?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yup."

"But... It's going to be way too hot..."

"Don't worry about my clothes, dear. I can handle a few hours."

I just shrugged, not really convinced though.

"Don't think about it too much. My sister can be a real party popper. Now come on!"

Suddenly Yelena literally grabbed me and ran away and when I saw where she was going I knew she was going to drop me in the water.